Chapter Four

A/n: I just seen that last weeks chapter didn't publish! I just published it. I am still adding chapter 4 so here you go thanks for being so understanding!

"Patty we've been driving for hours!" I moaned.

"We've only been driving for like 2 hours! And besides we are almost there!"

*zzzzz* "God I hate people!" I smacked my hands and the dash.

"Calm down before you break the car!" He laughed. "Now why do you hate people?"

"Oh just this text. It says 'Hey I just wanted to say you lost him he's mine. Much love.'"

"And who might this be from?" Patty asked smirking.

"You know who and I've banned her name from my mouth." I said angrily.

*zzzz* "Now whose texting you?"

"*HER*" I said angrily. She really pisses me off.

"I know she pisses you off." Did I say that out loud. "And I know you're thinking if you said it out loud and you didn't." He paused and smiled. "I have a plan, but first what did she send you?"

"A picture. Of her and him kissing." I showed Patty my phone.

"Well we can do something about that. Mwahahaha!" Patty did everything so evilly.

"Oh really?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah you send her a picture of me and you kissing and say 'it's ok. I was always told to give my toys to the unfortunate. Besides, I've found someone much better.'"

I smiled evilly. "Pull over."

Patty pulled over. I typed the message and Patty took my phone to take the picture. "Ready when ever you are."

"Let's do this. It's now or never."

Patty and I both leaned in. As soon as our lips touched.. I felt sparks. I felt a whole zoo. I heard the camera take the picture but we just kept kissing. A few short seconds later he pulled away, and looked at the picture.

"It's perfect." Patty said avoiding looking me in the eye.

"Yeah, great plan.." I muttered softly.

"Well I better get driving. And you better send that messaged. Be a real woman!" Patty laughed. I laughed.

"Ok. Sending... Sending and sent!" I said happily.

*zzzzz* "For Christ sakes! What does she want now?!" Patty yelled angrily.

"Patty calm down it's just her. She doesn't deserve our time." I said reading the message. "HAHAHA!"

"What?"

"She *laughs* says *laughs* that *laughs* I need *laughs* a life!" I said still laughing.

"Says her!" Patty laughed loudly. "WE'RE HERE!"

It was a beautiful meadow. Patty pulled a basket and a blanket out of the back. "Patty.. Did you do this for me?"

He scratched the back of his head like he does when he's nervous. "Heh heh yeah.."

I gave him the biggest hug ever. "Thank you Patty! I'm in love with it here." I gave him another hug which resulted in us falling down. Patty hugged my back then rolled on top of me.

He brushes some hair out of my face. "You look beautiful." He leaned in and kissed my nose, then got up and set everything up.

"Come here!" I got up and walked over to the blanket and sat down beside Patty. "So. Best friend are you feeling better than last night?"

"Much. Thanks to you." I said smiling.

After that we ate our sandwiches and drank some lemonade.

"PATTY!"

"Yes Miss Walters?" Patty asked in a posh accent.

"Haha. You wish!" I said laughing. "But anyways I wanted to walk around and stuff wanna come?"

"Yeah sure."

Patty and I both got up and started walking through the grass that was about up to my waist. I'm only 5'2" so I guess it's not that the grass isn't that tall.

*zzzz* BryBri calling and I need you to answer or I'll be sad a leave a sad message! Answer! *zzzz*

"Hello?"

"Ello! How are you?" Brybri asked.

"I'm great. You?"

"Just lovely."

"Who is it?" Patty whispered.

'Its Brybri." I mouthed.

"That's great! So did you have a need to call or was it just to chat?"

"Well I wanted to ask you something." He asked nervously.

"Ok well what?" I asked in a amused tone.

"Will you go out on a date with me?"

"You want to take me out on a date?" I said awkwardly. I looked at Patty he just nodded with a sullen look on his face.

"Why not? A date would be fun!" I said trying to sound happy. I was a little disappointed Patty didn't say anything.

"Great so I'll pick you up at 8?"

"Yeah I'll see you at 8."

"Ok bye!" Brybri said a little too excitedly.

I hung up.