Chapter 7

"Are you and Patty dating?" "When did it happen?" "How did it happen?" "Why?"

"GUYS SHUT UP AND LET THEM TALK!" Emma yelled. Remind me not to piss her off.

"Thank you Emma." I said quietly. I had 4 pairs of eyes watching me. I leaned up and whispered in Patty's ear. "Should we tell them?"

Patty bit his lip thinking. He slowly nodded.

"Yes, Patty and I are dating. It happened about an hour ago. We got in an argument because Patty just told me he likes me and I was going to go out on a date to get over him. He freaked out, told me everything and yeah. I also told him I was moving out. I'm not but he just got mad and yelled about 'now the one he loves is leaving' or something like that." I took a deep breath. I looked around and found 3 happy smiling faces. Jason on the other one was smiling but more in a creepy Pedo way.. But I know that's normal for him. Patty looked at him and laughed.

"Does that answer your questions?" Patty asked, squeezing my hand to make sure I didn't fall over or something. I totally would, I am so overwhelmed right now.

"This is like, literally the best thing ever!" Marina yelled jumping on us.

"Marina, squashing, can't breathe." I can't gasping.

She immediately got off of us. "Sorry. I just can't help it! I'm so happy for you guys! Ahh!" She yelled again.

"Yeah, yeah very exciting." Emma said with no emotion. "No I'm just kidding guys. This is amazing."

"Well thanks to all of you or being supportive but I really don't like the topic of me and Patty so can we play like truth or dare, please?"

"I second that!" Patty raised his hand.

"Me too." Jason said.

"Great lets play!" I stated.

We all got in a circle. Jason started. "Emma, mwhaha, truth or daaare?" Man Jason's weird.

"Dare."

"Make out with Luke and rate on a scale of one to ten on how good it was."

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Yes now begin!"

Emma and Luke made out for a while. Awkward. Once they stopped Emma wiped her lips. "I'm gonna have to say 7. Ok Caitlyn, truth or dare?"

"I'm gonna be a rebel and go with dare." I smirked.

"Haha, that's not a good idea but ok." Oh god. I'm not sure I like this. "If you weren't dating Patty I'd say to make out with him but now it's not fun. What to do what to do. I know! Stick your tongue in his stretcher!"

"Emma that's disgusting! No offense babe. But I'm gonna pass."

"Boo you whore. Fine just kiss his cheek."

"Now that I'll do." I leaned over and kissed Patty's check. "Done. Jason truth or dare?"

"Um.. I'm gonna go with truth."

"Who do you like? And yes I'm serious."

"Can a switch to dare?"

"I dare you to answer the question."

Jason sighed. "Um... Marina." Jason said shyly.

"Oooooh." Patty and Luke said that the same time.

Marina looked away, blushing. They would be so cute together. I pulled out my phone and texted Patty. 'We need to get Marina and Jason together!'

Patty's phone vibrated. He read the message and looked at me while smirking. 'Totally right? And Emma and Luke! Could you imagine them?'
I read the message and smirked at Patty. I put my phone away.

"Well Jason it's your turn to ask someone!"

"Luke.. Truth or dare?"

"Dare for sure." Jason looked at Patty. Patty nodded. "I dare you to kiss Luke." Jason said with pride in his voice. "And rate it on a scale of one to ten on how good it was."

"Ok." Luke grabbed Emma's face and kissed her. It lasted for only a few seconds. "Hmm 7 or 8. What do you think Emma?"

"Um yeah same." Emma stuttered.

"Hey Caitlyn?" Patty asked.

"What?"

"Wanna go home I'm really tired."

"Yeah sure." Patty was sitting beside me so no one else could hear us.

"Well guys we better get going." Patty said.

"But the fun has only just begun!" Luke whined.

"I know but I'm tired and so is Caitlyn." Patty explained.

"Ok good bye." Everyone said good bye and gave us a hug.

Marina pulled me aside before I left. "Don't have to much fun with Patty tonight."

"Marina!" I playfully smacked her arm. Then gave her a hug and left.

Patty and I got in our car and left. "Finally. I love them to death and all but I really wanted to sleep." Patty said gratefully that we had left.

"Yeah, yeah. Emma and Luke looked pretty awkward when we left. Do you think something's going on with them?"

"Yes!" Patty exclaimed. "They are totally digging each other."

"Digging Patty? Really?"

"Yes really. When we get home do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Yeah sure. What movie?"

"TED! All the way. PLEASE?"

"HELL TO THE YES!" I yelled a little to excitedly.

"Awesome. So we get home, change into pjs, make some popcorn and watch the movie?"

"Sounds like a plan."

After about then 20 minutes we were home. We both got out Patty went and unlocked the door while I locked the car.

We got inside and Patty and I both went to our rooms and changed. I put on a light blue t-shirt with Goofy on it and white pajama bottoms with millions of little Goofy heads on it as well as some fluffy monkey slippers, and I got them without Patty knowing because he would steal them. Patty was already out, he was wearing plaid pajama bottoms and a white v-neck. Damn he looks hot.

"I know I look hot. Now come help me make some popcorn."

"Yeah ok." I didn't even bother asking of I said it out loud, because even if I didn't Patty knows me well enough to know what I'm thinking.

"THOSE ARE SO RAD!" Patty yelled looking at my slippers.

"Thank you." I winked.

Patty made the popcorn while I put Ted in. I grabbed a blanket from the cupboard and went to sit on the couch. Patty shut off the lights and sat next to me. We watched the movie. I wasn't as into it as Patty was though. I was on my phone checking Tumblr, Twitter, FaceBook, and Instagram.

I heard Patty start singing along to the thunder buddy song. "When you hear the sound of thunder, dont you get too scared. Just grab your thunder buddy, and say these magic words: Fuck you, Thunder. You can suck my dick. You cant get me, Thunder, because youre just Gods farts."

"Patty you are so cute!"

"Thanks babe."

We watched the movie and cried near the end. Once the movie ended I got up.

"Patty I'm going to bed. Come tuck me in." I know I sound like a child but I don't care.

"Okay." Patty got up and went to my room with me. I plugged my phone in and climbed into bed.

"Patty cuddle me tonight." Patty climbed into bed with me and put his arms around me. I had my head on his chest and could hear his heart beating.

"Goodnight Caitlyn." Patty whispered.

"Goodnight Patty."

And with that I fell asleep to the sound of Patty's heart beating.

A/n: I really hope you guys are liking the story! I have most of it mapped out in my head and I've been thinking of how it will all end. And no worries it won't be for a long time but how do you feel about a alternative ending as well as the real one? It's just an idea. Thank you so much for reading my story and supporting me! <3