Chapter 17

a/n: I'm so sorry I'm trash and can't update all the time, but lots of personal stuff has happened, and I got accepted to my first choice post secondary, some not so happy stuff, and I've just had a really hard time lately; but here you go, hope you like it.

"Look, I know how you're feeling, you are just scared, but if you are really afraid, talk to him about it, tell him how you feel." Jack explained.

"But Jack.. I feel like I'm not good enough for him, like I'm not worthy of him, like he's so good for me, and he has ambition, and his past isn't all fucked up! He didn't spend years wishing he was dead, wanting to be dead. He doesn't understand what it's like to have scars from hating yourself. He has goals, and ambition, and he makes me want to be a better person.." I sighed in frustration.

Jack pulled me into a hug, letting me sink into him, I felt tears start to brim my eyes, and pulled away. I gave Jack a small smile.

"Promise me that you'll do what you think is best for you, and not him. Come tour with us, or go to school, or go home, or, fuck, go travel the world! Just do it for you." Jack stressed.

"I promise, thank you." I walked off the bus, to give myself sometime to think.

I don't know what I'm thinking about. I love Patty, and I want to spend the rest of my life with my best friend. I'm thinking about this too much, he hasn't proposed or anything. Right now we're just a couple of kids who love each other.

Patty and I met many, many years ago, I was 10 and he was 11, after a few years I became best friends with his younger sister, she was there for all the important moments in my life, at one point I might have mentioned that I had a minor crush on Patty, she lost it. We haven't been friends for 5 years. I decided that I wanted to at least be more of a part of his life, and so I became his friend, I wanted to see if he was who I thought he was. He was even more amazing than I thought. He's been there for some seriously bad panic attacks, he's the only person I trust enough to cry in front of, he's been the only person I've trusted for a really long time.

I'm afraid that dating Patty night ruin our amazing friendship, I don't know what I would do without him, he's my whole world.

I stop thinking for a second and look around, I'm at the As It Is bus. I'm not surprised, I missed Patty. I knock on the door, Patty opens the door, he's wet and wearing a towel. Damn..

"What are you doing here?" Patty grins.

"I was just thinking about you, and I guess I found myself here." I explained.

"Well I'm happy to see you!" Patty opened the door more to invite me in.

There's no one else here, it's just he and I. All he's wearing is a towel..

"Why are you grinning like you're thinking of something dirty?" Patty interrupted my thoughts.

"Well," I say pulling him closer to me, "you are all wet, and only wearing a towel.." I trail off hoping he gets what I'm trying to say.

"Oh yeah?" He grabs my face with both his hands and softly kisses my lips.

I kiss him deeply, pulling us backwards towards the wall. Patty pulls me up so my legs are around him, this is a pretty hot and intense moment. Patty makes his way down to my neck, I can feel him pressed up against me. I feel Patty softly nibble on my neck.

The door opens and his band mates walk in, "woah! Get a room guys!" Ben yells.

Patty puts me down, I give him a kiss, he's extremely red, "we'll continue this later," I wink and walk out.

If the boys hadn't came in when they did Patty and I probably wouldn't have stopped anytime soon.

I make my way back to the ATL bus. Jack is sitting on the couch fiddling with his guitar strings. I plop down on the couch beside him.

"How was your walk?"

"Pretty fucking good. I ended up at the As It Is bus, and uh- Patty was there, alone, in a towel.." I trailed off.

"ALEX SHE HAD SEX! OUR LITTLE GIRL HAD SEX!" Jack screamed.

Alex came out, "I am so proud of you! How was it? Were you safe?"

"Woah, woah, no, no. We didn't have sex, we got like a little physical and then his band mates walked in and caught us in a bit of a compromise position.." I explained.

"Look she has a hickey!" Jack said stabbing my neck with his finger.

I'm never gonna live this down.. But i really wonder what would have happened if we hadn't of been interrupted. I want to be more than emotionally intimate with him. I think it's time to get a bit physical..