Chapter 8

A/n: You guys are amazing so you get a surprise!

*PATTYS POV*

I woke up and seen Caitlyn sleeping with her head on my chest. This feels right. This feels more right than when a song fits perfectly to your mood and what's going on. Caitlyn's phone started blasting 'Lost in Stereo' by All Time Low. I quickly picked it up before she woke up. It was an alarm. I looked down at Caitlyn to make sure she was still sound asleep and she was.

I was breathing so I could see her head lifting up and down slightly.

"Caitlyn, sweetie, it's time to wake up." I whispered poking her softly.

"No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No."

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes."

"Patty shut up! I'm trying to sleep."

"If you don't wake up we'll be late."

"Late for what?"

"Our day together."

"Because that makes so much sense." Caitlyn said with her voice dripping of sarcasm.

"Just get up and let's go."

"Can I check my tumblr first?" Her eyes were pleading.

"Fine."

I left to go get dressed. When I walked into my room my phone vibrated with a message from Caitlyn

'pros to dating me:

i'll actually respond to ur text

u can literally kiss me whenever u want (esp random neck kisses like yes please)

we can hold hands

cuddles? ? ? yes good

i'll play with your hair

u don't have to worry about me liking other people bc i'm annoyed by almost everyone

smooches

cons to dating me:

i'm me

my face

im annoying as hell

im lazy

i hate people

i spend my life on the interent

Lol I found this on tumblr.'

God this girl is weird. I texted her back.

'Thats lovely sweetie. NOW GET DRESSED!'

She didn't reply but I could hear her loudly say, "FINE THEN BE THAT WAY!"

Her charming personality is definitely one thing I love about her.

I put on a pair of black converse and matching black skinnies along with my Panic! At The Disco band tee. And a black beanie.

I sat on the couch and waited for Caitlyn. When she finally can out she was wearing the same thing except a All Time Low band tee. People are going to think we coordinated our outfits. We never do, it just always seems to wear the same thing.

"Damn girl. You lookin' fiiiiiine!"

"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself." Caitlyn winked.

"Very funny sweet heart. Now before we go do you want to get anything?"

Caitlyn thought for a few minutes then shook her head no.

After that we left the house, go in the car and started driving.

"Caitlyn, if you started reading a book and you realized that it was how our relationship went, would you keep reading it?"

"No, I believe that if I did ever find a book like that I would burn it. I don't want to know the future. I don't want to know the past. I don't really want to know the present. It's too complicated. I just want to live in the now. You know what I mean?" What Caitlyn has said made a lot of sense. "What about you?" Caitlyn asked interrupting my thoughts.

"What. I'm sorry. I wasn't listening."

"I was asking if you would keep reading the book."

"Honestly? I wouldn't either, but I would skip to the end to see what happens with us." I said.

"Patty, what if we don't work out?" Caitlyn asked after a few minutes of silence.

"I don't know. I really don't, Caitlyn. If I had to be honest, I think we will work out. Do you know why?"

Caitlyn shook her head no.

"We will work out because, we can argue like husband and wife, protect each other like brother and sister, trust each other like best friends, and love each other like an old married couple." I explained.

"Patty that's so sweet." Caitlyn whispered and held my hand.

"We're here." I got out of the car and ran over to Caitlyn's door, opened it, and helped her out.

Caitlyn looked around. "Patty, we came back." Caitlyn has tears in her eyes.

"Yeah. I promised you we'd come back. I always keep my promises." I looked at Caitlyn and she was blushing. "And this isn't the only place we are going either."