Chapter 11

Recap: "Save it. I'm gonna go take a shower, maybe by the time. I'm done you'll know why you didn't tell me." And with that I stormed off.

Current:

As I was in the shower washing my hair, Patty came in. "Look Caitlyn, the only reason I didn't tell you, was because well, As It Is is the opening act for, PTV, ATL, and SWS. You know the job that you might get, well I sorta talked to the guys to see if they would be okay with it, and well they said you just had to pass the job thing and you could be theirs and our tech girl. And the band said if you didn't get the job then you could come with us and come as my girl friend not the tech girl. The only thing different is that you'll be sleeping on ATL's bus instead of ours."

"Patty, you have no idea how much I love you, right now." I said as I was turning off the water. "But you have to get out, I need to get my towel and good to my room." With that I heard the door open then close.

I grabbed my towel, dried off then went to my room. When I got in my room, I realized that I didn't know if Patty and I were going to be going out somewhere.

"HEY PATTY?" I yelled.

"YES BABE?" Patty yelled back.

"ARE WE GOING OUT SOMEWHERE TODAY?"

"NO."

That means means I can wear pajamas! Hell to the yes! I went to my pajama dresser, I know most people have a drawer for their pajamas, but I have a dresser. I grabbed the third nob then pulled to open it. My fluffy pajamas. I grabbed my purple Tweety Bird matching pajamas. After I got dressed I put my hair into two French braids, then found my fluffy slipper boots, and left my room.

"What took you so long?"

I looked at the clock, it was now 4pm. "Wow, two hours wasted. And shut up! I'm a girl! Don't hate me 'cause you ain't me!"

"Yeah whatever."

"STOP TALKING SHIT TO EVERYONE OF YOUR FRIENDS. I'M NOT THE SAME BOY AS YOU KNEW BACK THEN."

I ran to my room the get my phone. "Hello?"

"Hello, this is Matt Flyzik, All Time Low's tour manager, I am calling for Caitlyn Williams. Is she there?"

"This is she. May I ask what this is about?"

Patty looked at me, "Who is it?"

"Matt Flyzik." I mouthed.

"I was calling about the job, the one your friend sent in for you?" Matt said.

"Right, okay, um, what about it?" I asked trying to sound as polite as possible.

"Well I called to say, I'm sorry. WELCOME TO THE ALL TIME LOW FAMILY!"

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I yelled excitedly.

"Yes, I'm completely serious." Matt said.

"WELCOME TO OUR DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY!" I heard four voices yelling in the background.

"Sorry that was the boys, they would really like to talk to you if that's alright?" Matt asked.

"Yeah that totally cool." I said holding in my fangirl.

"Hi, Caitlyn, it's Alex and I just wanted to say well come to our family and I can't wait to meet you in person."

"Thank you Alex. I'm sure I'll love this family, and I can't wait to meet you either."

"That's great. Well Jack wants to ask you something so here you go."

"Hi, I'm Jack! I want to know what's your favorite movie?"

"Lion King 1 and 2. I also like any Disney movie, along with Home Alone. Why?"

"HOME ALONE IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE TOO! When you get here we are gonna watch it. Okay? Okay!"

"Hi, I took the phone from Jack who seems to be having an overload of happy emotions. I'm Zach by the way, I play bass."

"Well, hello Zach, I'm Caitlyn, I don't play bass."

"Well that's ok, maybe I'll teach you. But look I'm gonna go, so Rian and Matt can finish. Bye."

"Bye Zach."

"Hi, I'm Rian and I'm the mature one, that's about it. We'll talk more when you get here. Alright here's Matt."

I didn't even get to talk before Matt was back.

"Sorry about that, they aren't always like this."

"It's okay, I have friends that are just like them."

"Alright well I just wanted to let you know you got the job and where to meet us, so meet us at the airport in London in 5 days. Alright?"

"Alright."

"Cool see you then Caitlyn."

"Bye Matt." We both hung up.

"I GOT THE JOB!" I screamed at the top of my lungs while jumping up and down.

"Really?" Patty asked excitedly.

"Really!" Patty ran up to me and gave me the best kind of hug. You know those hugs that take your breath away? Or those hugs that make you feel completely safe? Or even those hugs where he picks you up and spins you? I got a hug that had all of those. Best hug ever.