Chapter 12

***Four days later!***

"Come on Patty lets go already!" I yelled at Patty. We had paid rent for the next 3 months, god someone to check on the house make sure no one has broken in while we are gone and no we are about to leave and go to Marinas spend one last night with our friends before we go. We are leaving the car at her house to be safe.

"I'm ready let's go!"

I took one last look at our house. "Bye house." I muttered under my breath.

Patty wrapped his arm around me. "Come on let's go."

We got in the car and started driving. My phone rang. 'Matt Flyzik' it read.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Caitlyn, it's Matt, just want to make sure that you are ready for tomorrow." Matt said.

"Yeah I'm ready." I said sullenly.

"You don't sound too excited." Matt noted.

"I am. It's just I'm gonna miss my friends. I'm spending the day with them and the night. I'm really, really gonna miss them."

"I understand. By the way tomorrow meet us at 8am for the bus check."

"Alright. Well bye Matt."

"Good bye, Caitlyn have a good night with your friends."

With that I hung up. "Patty, we're gonna see each other everyday right?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't we?"

"I don't know." I turned on the radio and turned it up loud.

We stayed like that for the rest of the ride. Patty occasionally saying things like, 'this is so rad!' Or 'I'm so psyched!' I just sat there still taking everything in.

Patty turned off the car. "We're here."

We got out. I ran to the door and started knocked obnoxiously.

"CAITLYN!" Jason yelled and picked me up whilst spinning me around.

"Jason! Cheating on me already?" Marina asked from behind us.

"MARINA!" I yelled jumping out of Jason's arms and into hers.

"That's the happiest I've seen her all day." Patty whispered to Jason, probably thinking I couldn't hear him, so I chose to ignore it.

We all went inside. I just a giant hug from Luke. Then Emma sat on me saying, "DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THESE ANIMALS!" We all knew she was joking.

"I'm gonna go get us all some drinks. Anyone have any requests?" Patty asked.

"Vanilla coke!" Emma and I yelled at the same time.

"Monster." Marina said.

"Just a waters fine, thanks." Luke said.

Jason got up. "I'll help you, you're gonna need it."

"Thanks." They both left the room.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled.

"WHAT?" Everyone yelled back.

"I HAVE TO PEE!" I said getting up and walking to the bathroom. I heard Patty and Jason in the kitchen.

"Dude, she's been so like, sad all day! Then she gets here and she's so happy! I don't know what to do." Patty said.

"Maybe she just needs a good night with all of her friends before leaving. So she feels like she's not just taking advantage of the friendships she's made before she runs of with ATL, PTV, and SWS. Letting them know she loves them, and that she's gonna miss them. And you know Caitlyn once she gets there is will me so psyched and excited." Jason explain. Wow it's like he's reading my mind.

With what he's said I chose to go to the bathroom now, especially since I am about to piss my pants.

After I peed I went back into the living room an sat in between Emma and Marina. "Peeing has never felt so good!" I yelled.

Just them Patty and Jason walked in with or drinks. Patty passed them out.

"Alright, so, what do you guys want to do?" Jason asked.

"Truth or dare?" Emma suggested.

"Ok. I'll go first." I said. "Luke, truth or dare?"

"DAAARE!"

"I dare you to call the girl you like, and ask her out." Patty gave me an evil look.

Luke pulled out his phone and dialed.

Emma's phone started ringing. 'Blocked' weird.

"Hello?"

"Hey Emma, I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" Luke said.

"Are you kidding me?" Emma said.

"No." Luke said seriously.

"Then yes, I'd love to go out with you, Luke."

"YESSSS!" Luke yelled running around. Luke sat down again. "Alright, Patty, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Kiss.... Jason." Everyone gave Luke the are you kidding me look.

"No."

"Fine. Then go outside in your underwear."

"I will!" Patty said quite determined. With that he ran out in his underwear. He ran back in laughing.

The rest of the night was full if laughter and meaningless jokes and dares.

"It's midnight and I have to be up by 6:30am so I'm going to bed. Good night guys." I said.

"Wake us up before you leave okay?" Luke asked.

"Sure. Now I'd better get to bed."