Fading

Today is Sunday. I wake up and take a shower, brush my teeth, brush my hair until it has it's naturally chocolate brown wavy hair, put on deodorant and finally change clothes.

 I wake up and take a shower, brush my teeth, brush my hair until it has it's naturally chocolate brown wavy hair, put on deodorant and finally change clothes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I leave the bad and tell my mom that I'm going to a friend's house and I'll be back in two hours.

I'm really going to Zayn's house.

I walk my way there and when I finally arrive there I knock on the door.

He opens the door and lets me in.

"Hi," I smile.

"Hey, sorry I put my number in your-" I cut him off.

"It's okay," I say.

"Okay," he says.

"You know I lied about being here. I told my mom that I was at a friend's house," I say.

"Oh, really?"

"Yep," I say.

"Where's the maid?" I ask.

"Not here yet."

"Oh well, I have two hours here and I'm sorry," I say.

"For what?"

"For being cruel to you at first I just wanted to go home and by the way, my coach kicked me off the track team," I say.

"Oh shit, sorry."

"It's okay. I think I like being able to not have a busy schedule it's-" he cuts me off by kissing me.

I'm kissing him. His hands snake to my waist and pulls my closer to him. I taste watermelon on his mouth. Passionate yet soft. Then he stops.

His voice husky as his lips brush my ear "I love you Eva," he whispers.

I finally realize that I love him too but words can't describe it so I kiss him.

So soft and warm. Like floating on a cloud.

I'm fading.

We make out for a few minutes and then hang out for the rest of the time.

After time is up, he missed my forehead as a way of saying "Bye, I love you."

Then I speed walk back home and when I get in my mom's house, I lay on the couch and watch TV the rest of the day.

Tomorrow is school. Time to hear more drama about what happened.

I didn't go to school all last week. Because of what happened. My mom thought I needed a break.

And I did. My friends are going to be talking my ear off.

Ugh. I end up falling asleep at 8:48.

Hey sorry this was so short and lame but hey, better chapters are yet to come!

With love
,Tia

The Missing Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें