Her or Money?

Zayn's POV

Shit. Why did I do that? I kissed her and now she's probably in her room crying her heart out and thinking I might rape her.

I would never do that though. I'm starting to want her more than money. I have plenty of it but my college fund is important as well.

I have to check on and see how's she's doing. I carefully walk to her room to see her bunched up with the thick cover from her bed in a deep sleep.

I don't want to disturb her and this seems like being a creep but I would never try to harm her.

She's so peaceful when she sleeps, better than when she's screaming my ear off.

I don't expect her to like me because she hates me but she could at least try not killing me every second of the day.

Seven hours left. I don't want her to leave. I still want to explore different personalities of her and different expressions.

I tip toe back to the living room and turn on the TV but use turn the volume down so it won't wake her up so soon.

I don't think I can sleep without having dreams that will taunt me because I kidnapped her. I didn't want to.

Eva. Eva. Eva. A beautiful name for a beautiful person who doesn't deserve to be into this kind of situation.

I guarantee that her parents called the cops and they're having a search party and it's all over the news and in magazines and fliers are being taped to poles to notify others.

I don't understand parts of myself. I'm basically rich and I'm acting desperate and being a extra ass by kidnapping Eva.

I've been rich every since I was a kid because of my father but he got into a car accident along with my mother. So all my life I had girls look at me and see dollar signs. Girls would try to get in my pants or get in my wallet and I just wanted to experience a nice relationship with a girl who isn't a gold digger or a slut bag.

Me being with Eva, her presence just feels right.

Maybe this is a good thing, her father not coming. Maybe I can keep her here- oh wait. I can't. She has a family and friends.

I can't have friends until they're rich like me because they'll try to steal every dollar you have.

I have had a crush on a few female celebrities in the past years but they changed and I didn't find it attractive anymore.

Eva isn't a gold digger or a whore. Plus all the girls who wanted me and couldn't have me caked there faced with makeup and had fake boobs or wigs. I want someone natural. Maybe some light makeup but fake boobs and wigs...hell no.

Hey, guys.
BYEEE xoxo
-Tia