Unrecognizable

I wake up. Two days here. Shit. I have to go home. I get dressed and as I undress my clothes I look in the full body mirror and I don't recognize myself. I've never really paid attention to my body. I actually have a hot body.

 I actually have a hot body

I get dressed.

I have an idea in mind

I have an idea in mind. There's not windows in my room but there is a window in Zayn's room. I tip toe to several rooms then finally find Zayn's room. I quietly close the door and open the window. I sneak out the window and leap into a pile of grass.

I run.

Run like I've found my way home.

I run for minutes that seem like hours to a gas station.

I run in the gas station to the man behind the counter "Can I borrow your phone? I need to call somebody please," I plead.

"Sure," the man answers.

"Thank you so much," I say.

I dial 9-1-1 but someone bumps into me causing me to drop the phone and shatter the phone's screen.

I look at the man behind the counter with wide eyes "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry- it wasn't my fault, somebody-" he cuts me off.

"Get out!" he yells.

I run out and run until I find a telephone booth but someone's in there.

A man screaming at the phone then calming down to talk to the person on the phone.

I wait patiently but my patience is running out. They might find me.

"Excuse me, could you hurry it up?"

He looks at me "Excuse me but your going to be waiting for a while because my two daughters are in the hospital with bullet wounds," he says.

"No, no, no! This can't wait! Please I just need to contact the police!" I plead desperately.

"I'm sorry but I'm worried about my daughters," he says then returning to his conversation on the phone.

I have nowhere to run. Shit. I need a car.