Return It To The Owner

It's been almost a week and everything has been normal. My friends we're worried as well.

Apparently fliers were taped to poles but within six hours we managed to get all of them down.

Well today my mom is being extra nice to me by taking me shopping at the mall.

I'm shopping for Nike's and maybe Adidas. I forgot my phone at Zayn's house, I so happy to leave I left it there along with my book bag.

My mom is in Victoria Secret smelling perfumes. As I walk into the store, I accidentally bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry I didn't s-" I cut myself short as I saw who the familiar person was.

"Zayn? What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm here getting shoes," he says.

"Oh, right."

"Walk with me," he says.

"No, I cant."

"Anyone else with you?"

"My mom is at Victoria Secret right now."

"Just come on," he says lightly grabbing my hand pulling me towards the colorful shoes.

"I miss you," I admit to him.

"I miss you too Eva," he says. He continues "Oh and I you forgot your phone," he says, pulling it out of his pocket.

"Thanks." I continue "I guess we can't see each other anymore," I say, sliding my phone into my pocket.

"Probably not. Unless you walk to my house with permission," he says.

"We'll see," I say with a toothy smile.

"Alright," he says.

The rest of the time in the store we talk about which shoes are nice and what shoe size we are. I'm a eight and he's a ten.

"I have to go. My mom's probably waiting for me," I say after I pay for the shoes.

"Alright," he says.

I walk out and went to find my mom in VS (Victoria Secret)

"Mom."

"Hey honey. Look who I just happened to run into," she says.

I look at the guy behind my mom.

My dad.

Okay remember the plan. If he says anything about me being kidnapped just call him crazy and shrug it off.

"How's my girl?" He tries to hug me but I turn away from him.

"Can I speak with you. In private?" I say.

He walk out of 'S and into a different store.

"How could you? Not give Zayn his money? He could've killed me!" I whisper yell.

"But your alive. And Zayn doesn't deserve the money and plus with the money I have we can travel to a different country together."

Is he serious?

"Hell no! Are you crazy? All the money that belongs to Zayn has gotten you messed up."

"Watch your mouth with-" I cut him off.

"No, you watch your back. Your not taking me or my mother with a crazy no good dad who hasn't even called once for over two years!" I say raising my voice.

"I'm sorry-" I cut him off again.

"No! He was using that money for college you selfish bastard!" I finally scream.