I Can't Believe He...

The handcuffs are killing my sensitive flesh and my legs feel like they're numb.

I've sat here for who knows how many minutes.

The maid walks in here and unlocks the handcuffs off my wrists then unwraps the duck tape off my legs.

I stand up "A-are you suppose to be doing this?"

"Yes. My boss said he will give you a break. I don't know why he's so nice to you."

"Nice?"

"Yes but anyways you should go to your room and get dressed."

"Umm, okay."

I do. I lock my room door for safety and I wear my cute red lace lingerie.

I create a messy bun and wear a red and black plaid shirt, dark blue high waisted jeans and red and white sneaker wedges. I apply some strawberry scented lip chap to my lips, fill in my eyebrows and highlight my cheekbones.

I unlock the door and walk to where the maid is. She's sweeping the dirt on the floor up.

Zayn comes in and eyes me. I pretend like he doesn't even exist. He sighs.

He tells the maid to pick up some stuff for the house. She's now gone with a fat stack of cash.

"Eva, come here. We need to talk," he says in a slightly husky voice.

"Why?" I ask.

"Please, don't argue. Just come here," he says.

I get up and stand in the kitchen where he is.

"What?"

"I can't kill you. Something very bad is happening to me and it's all your fault," he says.

"What did I do this time?"

He puts his single index finger on my lips.

What's wrong with him?

     Zayn's POV

She needs to know what's happening. Without a word, I kiss her. Without warning. I kiss her and our lips locked, moving slowly in sync. I can tell she's shocked and scared. Tons of emotions surging inside of her.

Then I pull away, which was the hardest thing to do. She's so pretty. Her pupils dilated, her cheeks are flushed and her lips are swollen.

                          Eva's POV

He lifts me on the kitchen counter. I'm in shock. I'm like a deer in headlights, frozen. I can't believe this is happening.

"I know you hate me and I know I kidnapped you but I didn't want to. Please don't kill me for this," he whispers into my skin.

I can't think. I aches as he devoured my mouth with his. His tongue plunged between my lips and tasted me.

I laid my hands on his broad chest, his abs like steel beneath his shirt.

Stop, stop. A soft voice said to me but my actions say something different.

The touch of his hands. So warm on my bare skin sent a burst of heat to my delicate yet aching flesh.

His soft lips went from my jawline to my neck then my collarbone. He removes his shirt to expose those perfect hard rock abs then unbuttons my plaid shirt to reveal me in my red lace bra. He studies my body for a few seconds and underneath his eyelashes I can see the temptation in his eyes growing.

This is wrong. I can't. I come back to reality.

I put my hand on his chest as a sign to stop.

"This is wrong. And I should be pissed at you. You kidnapped me and now you want to-" he cuts me off.

"I'm sorry. My feelings were confused at first but then something inside me just...changed. And yes, you have every right to be angry with me but-" I cut him off.

"No. Not only am I now angry at you but my dad's gonna kill you and feed your left over flesh to a zoo tiger."

"I'm sorry but your father can not know about this. Please, Eva."

I ponder about it "What? Are you kidding me right now?"

His gaze was permanent on the ground as I kept a distance while watching each move he made. "I couldn't help myself. I knew I should've kissed you. It was wrong of me and I shouldn't have."

"Do you regret it?" I ask out of curiosity.

"No...um..I don't know. I'm sorry. I should've resisted though," he says.

"I can't even believe-" I stop my sentence short by walking away.

He grabs my hand "I'm sorry," he says for the fourth time and I walk to my room.

I try to keep my mind off that subject as I plop myself onto my bed.

My heart is back to a normal rate as I fade into a deep sleep.

Hey loves! Have a great summer! Also Zayn is madly in love with Eva