Fools

I wake up and smell the delicious aroma of breakfast.

I take a shower, wash my hair, wash my body, brush my teeth and brush my now damp hair.

I towel dry it until it's fully dry and brush it until it now has it's natural wavy hair.

I wash my face then apply some light makeup. I fill in my medium brown eyebrows and enlarge my eyelashes with black mascara.

I slide on a robe and put on my flip flops and walk to my room.

I hate being here. God, like a cage.

I apply some lotion on my body then grab my book bag and put sun screen, sunglasses and a bottle of water.

I put on a black two piece bikini and slip on some jean shorts on top of the lower bikini piece.

I walk out my room and I see Zayn with blue swim shorts and a six pack.

He lock eyes with mine "We have to get going," he says.

"Yeah," I say.

We walk out the door and he drives to the beach.

Minutes after the long drive, we finally arrive to the beach.

My bag on my shoulder as I walk to our spot.

A spot away from most people, not too close to the water.

I sit in the chair and he sits next to me, in the other chair. He looks back at someone. Guards.

"I'll be right back, make sure she doesn't run off," he says to the guards.

"Yes boss," one of them says.

They stand in their suit and stays in their position.

Seems like forever, he's been gone.

I get up, one of the guards puts his hand on my shoulder "Just where do you think your going?"

"To put on sun tan lotion, away from you creeps."

"You can put it on here, we will look away,"

"Turn your backs," I say to them.

They do.

Fools.

Once they look away. I run.

They turn back around to see me taking off.

I'm running like it's the last day living.

I run and run.

I run into someone. Zayn.

I panic and end up slapping him in the face really hard. Then I take off running.

I have Zayn and the guards chasing after me.

I run to the road and I run so fast, I step on a piece of glass. I wince in pain as I see blood spilling out from my injured foot.

"Stop!" Zayn yells.

Without knowing, I stop.

Large arms are wrapped around my waist and then carrying me as my eyes are flooded with darkness.

___________________________________

I wake up, in what I assume is his room.

I lost conscious. I remember what happened.

"Stop running away, I understand if you want to go home but until your father arrives with my money, your not going anywhere."

He's putting alcohol on a white towel and putting it on my bloody foot. I wince as the alcohol stings.

He's patching it up with extra large flexible fabric bandages.

"You're not gonna get away with this," I growl.

"Shush it. Take an Alieve pill with water and rest," he says.

There's a tiny blue pill in his hand and a glass of water on his table.

I don't trust it. I put the pill under my tongue and grab the water and swallow the water.

The pill is still under my tongue. When he leaves, I spit it out.

I end up falling asleep in his room anyways.