Heartless Bastard

Me and the maid went shopping again for more clothes.

When we get back I lock my room's door to put on a white t shirt and light blur high waisted jeans with black closed toe ankle boot wedges.

The maid goes to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

I unlock my room's door and walk out of my room.

Zayn comes out from the bathroom. I sit on the long couch and he sits on the shorter couch.

Maybe twenty minutes later of watching TV the maid comes out with two large trays of breakfast and sets it down on the table in the living room.

I eat oatmeal with crushed granola bars, bananas and blueberries with a glass of orange juice meanwhile he eats Grits with a glass of apple juice.

I study his face. His dirty blonde hair tousled in the morning, plump lips, thick eyebrows that are curved and shaped, a cute little nose that is perfect for his face and a jawline that looks as if it could cut diamonds.

"You know, if you want we could have Pizza for lunch."

We? Why is he being so nice to me?

I look at him suspiciously.

He eyes me "What?" he asks.

"Why the hell are you being all nice to me?"

"I don't want any problems Eva."

I get annoyed almost immediately "Haven't you looked around?! I'm being held hostage in this hell hole while your pretending to be the god damn good guy!"

                          Zayn's POV

Anger boiling deep in my system, as hot as lava. She thinks I want to keep her here? Hell no! She's too annoying for me.

I know my hunger for destruction is too much for me to handle. The pressure of this raging sea of anger would force me to say things I don't mean.

But instead I say one thing to gain control of my words "Don't. Start."

Eva's POV

"Oh, wait let me guess I'm too truthful for Mr. Fancy Know It All?"

His face is as red as a tomato.

With that, he walks out the door to go outside.

I don't care, he's a heartless bastard wanting money for God knows what.

I walk to my room. I'm furious with this this man! He's lost his mind if he thinks I'm just gonna lay around and stay here!

The maid is in the kitchen I hear her chopping up breakfast for her.

I can't take it anymore! I run out my room and run out the door to go outside.

I know where would be a good hiding place. Sainsbury Forest. Deep forests hide small people.

I hear the maid yelling for me to come back.

I ignore her and keep running until I'm almost there.

What seems like hours I arrive there. I run into the forest but walk. The familiar leaves crumbling underneath my feet, the birds chirping and the wind passing me by seems like I've been here already.

I run to the widest, tallest tree and somehow had a unknown natural ability to climb the tree so easily.

I sit high on a thick tree branch. I look down. Close to twenty feet high.

I lean on the tree behind me and hope that the maid didn't see me run into this forest.

I didn't see Zayn's car in the driveway so he's gone.

I never want to see him again. I'm going to call the cops on him and have him in jail.

I stay here for hours. Silent. Alone. Afraid.

Next chapter update coming soon. Vote. Comment.