Chapter Twenty~Dates??

Comenzar desde el principio

"So fucking gorgeous."

I praise, pecking his lips once then gravitating lower. He grips the sheets in anticipation as he awaits my next move. I look up at him before leaning down, my breath ghosting over his abs causing him to squeeze his eyes shut. I grin at this and teasingly press my lips against his torso, trailing upwards while leaving hickeys. He grips onto my hair and I stop, removing his hand from me.

"No no no, you're not allowed to touch me yet."

He groans compliantly at my demand but never the less puts his hands behind his head. I scoot back a bit, placing my hand on the button of his pants and easily popping it open. He glances at me shyly and I give him a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything you don't wanna."

I smirk as he responds with a self-assured nod, yanking his pants down after getting them undone. He lifts his legs up for a second so I could fully take them, letting me slide the pants past his feet. I chuckle as he avoids his gaze from mine, an embarrassed blush now spread across his cheeks and reaching the tip of his ears.

"We've seen each other like this plenty of times. Trust me, there's no need to feel embarrassed."

I whisper into his ear, letting my hand travel from his chest and down to the waist band of his boxers. An agitated groan escapes my lips as I hear the front door slam shut, followed by a two voices. Joseph and Anthony. Those fuckers.

"Guess who's here!"

They shout correspondingly, completely turning me off. Dylan's eyes widen and he quickly pushes my chest in attempt to shove me off. Out of stubbornness, I wrap my arms around his neck and flip us over before locking my ankles around his waist.

"Alex quit it! I need to get dressed before they get up here."

He whisper yells, referring to those two idiots who were probably on their way up here any minute. I, being the hardheaded person I am, refuse to let go and continue clinging to him like a leach as he pushes his body upwards in venture to get me to release him. My door was locked anyway and it's not like they could just barge into the room.

"Please, let go."

I couldn't turn down the plead of this hazel eyed perfection. Grudgingly, I unhook myself from Dylan and allow him to scurry around for his clothes. He quickly slips his pants on, zipping the fly and buttoning them before sliding on his shirt. I chuckle as I recall our recent encounter, deciding against putting my top back on.

"Who knew my boyfriend, Dylan Ross, was such a naughty boy."

He looks at me with a glare, picking up my shirt off the floor and chucking it at my face. I give a teasing laugh whilst he opens the door, coming face to face with Tony and Joey who were just about to knock.

"Sup guys."

I only nod at Joseph's greeting as I slide my shirt on, still highly upset that they interrupted us. The two push past Dylan and plop down onto my two beanbag chairs that were next to my bed.

"Who the hell let you two into my house?"

"Your mom. We pulled up right after she did and she just let us in. Right now she's down stairs cooking."