A Walk Down a Slippery Road.

Start from the beginning

She looked different from all the girls that I had met and her minimal makeup and maroon lips were enhancing her beauty more.

I kept on looking at her like a fool but she was indeed the most beautiful and sexy woman in this club.

It seemed like she was trying to hide something but at this point she was dancing like a free bird.

While she was dancing I noticed there was guy who was trying to go too close to her and according to me Cally did not seem to notice that .

She changed her position and the guy again came close and placed his hands on her arms which she swatted away or was trying to.

I got angry. I walked up to her and inserted my hands on her waist and smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

Her smile seemed like the world to me it was as if one smile of her could light up my life and bring back that lacking warmth and fill that void.

Seeing her brought a smile on my face and I don't know what would happen if she was not there with me.

So to keep her by my side always  I pledged  to never let anyone hurt  "My Angel"and to  show  that moron that nobody messes with  what is mine.

Moving forward towards her I kept on thinking that how  easily was I able  to  develop such strong feelings for cally despite women falling at my feet and asking me to fuck them. 

It was as if  I  was waiting for her all my  life to bring that warmth and love that I  craved in my heart.

Lost in my thoughts, I  thought  how  lucky was I  to have found a woman like her  and she was surely "my angel" and I won't let anyone touch what is mine and think about hurting her.

So, I went near cally and noticed that she was quite different from other drunk girls because she was aware of her surroundings and did not jump on any guy.

On moving closer, when she noticed that it was me she instantly shouted "Damien" you are here, and despite the loud music I was still  able to hear my name from her lips making  it sound  so sexy and sweet at the same time.

" Replying to her- I said,"I will always be here."

She wrapped her arms around me and touched our foreheads together and whispered in my ear "I think the guy left"

But I was too transfixed in the moment with my angel that I did not hear what she said and I said "WHAT"?

To which she again replied by saying that the guy who was touching her left  and she removed  her hands from my neck.

I kept on looking at her getting lost in her eyes  and did not realise that my hands were still on her waist.

Her hands were up and she said "Will you let go?" She asked.

"Oh I am sorry," I stated and she chuckled as I removed my hands from her waist.

She started dancing again and  I noticed other people trying to get close to her.

I growled in anger as I did not want anyone getting closer to her and taking advantage of her while she was drunk so I stood there guarding her posessively.

I noticed how silly she looked while making weird faces.

She stuck her tongue out and curled her fingers near her ear. She looked silly but cute.

Suddenly my phone rang and I told cally that I had to take this call , it's urgent so could she make sure not to go anywhere,  but from her expression I knew she did not understand.

Nevertheless I  went outside the club while still keeping a eye on her and just once turned my head the other side as someone has bumped into me  and when I turned back again to watch cally she was nowhere to be found.

So I cut the call immediately and rushed into the dance floor pushing the clingy people aside trying to find cally but she was nowhere to be found.

"I panicked."

I checked every corner of the club but did not find her.

I started panicking. I got out of the club and stood outside.

I ran my hands through my hair and sighed deeply.

Where did she go?

Please be safe Cally.

Just as I turned to go back inside to ask some people,  I saw Cally playing with a few children on the side of the road.

I looked at cally who was having fun.

They looked preteens and had blindfolded cally and were running around her, trying not to get caught.

I sighed deeply. Thank God, she is here and  safe.

I walked up to them and they hushed me. Suddenly cally came towards me and held my arm.

"I got you,"she said excitedly and jumped.

She ran her fingers on my arm and said you  are not a child , you are a big boy,"she spoke softly as she took the cloth off her eyes and looked at me.

"Damien?"She said as she let go of my arm.

"Cally,"I spoke as I ran my hand on my jaw.

"What are you doing out here?"She asked.

"I was trying to find you  inside but could not find you  and here you  are ,"I said".

She turned around to the children and smiled,"Well I saw them here playing out here so decided- why not play with them,"she added childishly.

"Well aren't you  supposed to be somewhere else?" she asked.

"Right now I am where I am supposed to be,"I said"as I took her arm and walked away.

"We will see you kids later, bye! She spoke, enthusiastically.

They all waved at us and went to their homes.

Both of us walked back the road from where we came and back to my car.

____________________________________________

So here's another chapter for u guys... please don't forget to vote and give it ur love.

So pleaseee vote and ur comments are always welcome. love u all. :):)

See u soon and don't worry i will update every alternate day so u don't have to wait

Love
caree_96