Crossover

"Y/n come on we need to meet the others in ten minutes!" Will shouted down the hallway, he was pacing and looking at his watch.

You flung Will's bedroom door open and emerged in your Halloween costume - You were dressed as Arwen from The Lord of the Rings - and Will was dressed as Aragorn (also from Lord of the Rings) to match.

Joyce ushered you and Will by the door and took around 10 photos of you both before finally letting you leave, "Jonathon and Bob will be home later!" Joyce shouted, "And kids!"

You both turned around, "Stick together, if anything happens come home immediately, please"

"We will mom don't worry!" Will waved.

You and Will set off down the dark forest road and made your way towards town where you would meet Dustin, Lucas and Mike to do some serious trick or treating.

Hopper explained everything to Joyce yesterday, she was more than willing to take you in. But while that was happing Mike slipped away and headed home - not wanting to be in the conversation. Will radioed Mike last evening to see if he was still down for trick or treating, surprisingly he was. You and Will spent the entire evening catching up and talking, you managed to gather all your thoughts about what had happened (with the shadow-monster and such) and formed a loose plan on what you could do. Once all of the gritty stuff was out of the way, the two of you planned your Halloween costumes - considering the one you already had was at Mike's.

"Okay," Will pulled out a small piece of paper from his cloak, "I've marked the best neighbourhoods and houses to hit up," He turned to you, "There's top candy there, I'm talking good shit"

You looked over the paper and nodded, "Looks good, we should have time to go around all of them"

Will put the paper back in his pocket, then pulled a video camera out from his bag, "And we have this bad boy to record what goes on!"

"Wooaahh," You took the camera from Will's hand, "This is so cool! Where'd you get it?"

"Bob gave it to me", Will answered, "Latest camera - he's selling them at Radioshack"

The two of you emerged from the forest-covered road and found your-selves walking along the chain linked fence which cut off the perimeter of the lab from the road. Will looked up at the tall building where a few office windows were still lit up. An old piece of crime-scene tape remained stuck onto a pole.

You nudged Will's shoulder, "There's no Demogorgon on this road that'll get you, you know"

Will turned to you and laughed, "Trust me I know, Sting," (He pointed to the sword in his belt), "Would glow blue if there were"

"You dumb fuck" You furrowed your eyebrows and laughed, "It's Bilbo who has Sting not bloody Aragorn"

Will waved his hand in the air, "Ptshh, you get my point"

You shook your head, "Nah, nah, nah, I'm not walking around with somebody who barely knows his character!"

Will turned to you, "Aragorn is amazing at tracking, his code name is Strider, he is one of the last men, he is eighty years old but looks thirty thanks to girlfriend/wife Arwen who is an elf and who is immortal!"

"And??" You asked

"Flipping heck and what?!" Will laughed.

"He was raised in Rivendell for hopes he could return to Gondor alive and take the throne!" You answered, "duh!"

Will rolled his eyes "Ha yeah, right sure, I knew that!"

You shook your head, "Hmmm, did you though? Did you really?"