What do SuperNovas do best?

Mike knocked on Will's door.

He stood there, with the brisk wind dancing through his hair - playing with each strand. He was bouncing up and down to try and retain his heat.

No Answer.

Mike knocked again, "Will? Will are you in? We're meant to be checking out that new arcade today" He cupped his hands together and blew into them, then stuck them inside his jacket.

Suddenly the door opened, and a slightly taller, lankier, Will stood leaning against the door frame, with his arms folded. He cleared his throat, then spoke, "Mike, you're 10 minutes late"

Mike looked behind him down the drive, shrouded by overgrown trees, he, too, cleared his throat before speaking: "Yeah, I know, my mum just umm... had to make me get Holly dressed"

Will's eyes squinted and he looked Mike up and down before giving him a beaming smile. He slammed the door shut behind him and grabbed his bike from around the back.

"Where's your mum?" Asked Mike.

"Still at the lab"

Mike nodded, "What about Jonathon?"

"Went to the park with Nancy"

"Cool... Wait, does your mum know you're going out?" Mike asked.

Will got on his bike and turned around, "Ignorance is bliss"

Mike snorted, "What a rebel Will, just stick with me though, okay?"

Will smiled, "Yes dad"

For Will and Mike, there was probably nothing more refreshing than a bike ride through a winter-y suburban town with one of your best friends.

Weaving in and out of pedestrians, they managed to see it through to the other side of town where in front of them stood the newly built arcade.

The big sign, saying arcade, slowly revolved around on its pole to proudly show everybody from any direction that it was here.

A few moments later, Lucas and Dustin pulled up on their bikes.

"Hello, my dudes" Lucas grinned, "How are we this fine morning?"

"Spectacular" Mike answered, "Whats up with you?"

Dustin slammed his biked into the lock then looked over to the three of them, "Lucas is all cocky because he managed to get more quarters than I did"

Mike and Will laughed, yet Dustin rolled his eyes.

Once the bikes were locked up they rushed into the arcade and Dustin made his way over to his favourite game in there - Dragon's Lair.

Half an hour, half an hour they all spent crowded around that machine, Mike was shooing off any other people who wanted to but in, like a not hench, not intimidating bouncer, as Dustin was determined to beat Lucas' high score, even if it meant him using all his quarters, which it nearly did.

"no, no, nO, NO, NO!" Dustin yelled as he saw his animated knight shrivel up into a small pile of ash after being burnt by the dragon.

"Ahhh too bad Sir Henderson, Princess Daphne," Lucas stroked the screen, "Remains mine for another week"

Dustin rolled his eyes and Lucas winked and blew a kiss at the screen.

Will rubbed his eyes, "Can we please go to my choice of game now?"

Dustin glared at Lucas, "Sure"

And so the four of them headed over to Dig Dug, but just when Will was about to put his quarters in Mike pointed out the leaderboard.