Not Bitter - Not anymore.

"What do you mean?!" Mike yelled, hurrying you back to Hopper's car.

"It's the same thing that happened to Will, Mike, at the football field!" Hopper said.

"But why didn't you move?!" Mike yelled again.

"Because I fucking couldn't, MIKE," You yelled back "If I could have moved, I would have been far away from there!"

"Guys cool it," Hopper said, "We need to get to Will's now"

You swung the car door open, then gave it a huge kick.

Hopper grabbed the door, "WOAH!"

"There's another fucking thing to worry about now Hopper! THAT SHADOW MONSTER'S IN ME!" You gestured to your whole body, "I WON'T BE ABLE TO DO SHIT SOON!"

Mike sighed, "No she's right," Mike looked over to you "she's going to become a spy for the other side soon enough"

"Let's..." Hopper sighed and paused, "just get to Will's okay?" He climbed into the front seat, and you and Mike jumped in the back.

Mike stared at the floor, "So much for not staying angry"

You slammed your fist against the car window, "Yeah, so much for that," You took a breath in, "You know what, it's fine. I'll be able to know what Will's going through now," You ran your hand through your hair, "Yeah, it'll be fine, I might be able to provide a deeper" You slammed your foot against the front seat, "Insight!"

"Right, that's enough!" Hopper yelled, again, "I get you're angry y/n, you're in shits creek as it were, but you and Will have obviously been targeted for a reason. We know that now, so whatever it is that's got you two has given it's plan up slightly, it's obvious how you and Will are linked together. We'll sort it out, hold me to that"

Hopper turned the steering-wheel and screeched down a forest road, "It all happened quick, we didn't know what was going on, you were pretty much powerless to do anything etc, etc, etc. But you Mike," He looked at Mike through the mirror, "Were one dumb fuck!"

Mike's head shot up, "ME?!"

"Yeah, you!" Hopper reiterated, "You stood there trying to move her! As brave as it was, and as noble as your intentions were, you didn't really do shit did you, you just put yourself in serious danger!"

Mike threw his arms up, "Oh yeah, blame me for trying to help, for trying to keep y/n safe!"

You turned to Mike, "Oh my GOD. I NEVER asked for you to keep me safe Michael! I'm not some special snowflake who needs to be cared for!"

Mike scoffed, "Well clearly you are," He turned to you again and started to mimic you, "Oh poor me! I need to look after my friend who could kill everybody! I have been burdened with this great task of saving everybody. But OH, I got pushed off a  fucking quarry by said best friend! I nearly died! Then when my best friend brought me back to life he KISSED ME! How could he?! I am so hurt and that was so fucking SCARY! So as any reasonable person would do, I ran off into a forest for nine months because I didn't want to deal with my shit and I wanted to stay in my own little mind of anxiety while my Best Friend dealt with PTSD on his own! Oh yeah, and I used my other best friend" He pointed to himself, "because he was kind-hearted enough to take CARE OF ME! Fuck me my life is so sad, I'm just going to go  run off and cry in the rain." By the time he'd finished, he was right in front of your face, with little than 2 inches between you two.

"MICHAEL THAT IS ENOUGH!" Hopper yelled, nearly causing the whole car to shake, "This is why I hate dealing with kids! You're all so dramatic"

Mike sat back in his seat and you clenched your fist and turned invisible, not wanting to retaliate to what Mike had said. If only he knew.