Declassified

"Dustin - You're mad. What do you mean you saw a book move? Over."

It was in the evening on Boxing Day and Will was talking to Dustin over Walkie Talkie. You were layed down on Will's bed - reading Lord Of The Rings - and Will was pacing the room. You placed the book down and sat up, curious as to what was going on.

"No Dustin, i was not exchanging looks with anybody. You're just imagining things. Over." Will was becoming angry and kept looking back to you. You felt a bit nervous - Dustin must have seen something yesterday. But you thought you made sure that everything was okay. You had the book rested on the arm chair and only turned the pages when you were 100% sure nobody was looking.

"Will i'm not stupid! Something is going on. I definitely saw that book move, on multiple occasions and i saw you smile, stick your tongue out and roll your eyes over in the books direction! What on earth is going on, don't lie to me. Is everything okay? Over."

Will looked over to you again and he took a minute to think.

"Yes. I'm still here. Over" Will was stressed. He was struggling to think of something to say .

You closed your book and mouthed to Will: "Tell him"

"Wait what?" Will said, "No Dustin I wasn't talking to you, urgh give me a moment, over!" Will put the walkie talkie down.

You gave a slight nod, "Trust me, I know what i'm doing"

Will glared at you for a second, "Okay, I guess if you're sure then i'm sure" he sighed and picked up the walkie talkie again.

"I'll tell you tomorrow. No. no. Oh Dustin for God's sake just meet me and the boys. Over and out" Will slammed the Walkie Talkie down.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

You and Will were getting ready to meet his friends for a snowball fight and other snow related activities. You were sat on the step outside lacing up your snow boots - which Will had imagined for you earlier on.

Meanwhile Will was getting his bike out from the shed.

Last night you both agreed that it was best to tell Will's friends about you. You couldn't hide it for long anyway - and it wasn't the most crazy thing that the boys would have been told. Otherwise if you just kept it secret, they'd be worried for Will even more than they already were.

At this point you started to zone out and stare at the snow covered trees in front of you.

You watched a little robin hop from branch to branch, the snow bouncing off it and falling to the ground as the robin moved. You were entranced by this until Will came with his bike and snapped you out of your day dream.

"You ready to go?" Will patted his bike seat - indicating you to jump on.

You nodded, Will sat on first then you sat behind him and wrapped your arms around his waist.

You set off down Mirkwood, the wind blowing through your hair. You decided to wear your black long sleeved top, some acid washed blue jeans, and Will's old body warmer, one which he imagined for you of course otherwise the boys would just see a floating bodywarmer in the middle of the snow. To be fair, that would be one solid way to introduce them to you. Will let you borrow a pair of his old gloves, again imagined, as you planned to join in on throwing some snowballs - just to freak them out.