"Babe, where's all this coming from na.  Why are you doing like this, acting as if you don't know.  You know  most of my friends are guy, you yourself know, Muhammed, Aazim, were they not my  friends also.  Ahmad,  I have nothing to do with these guys, none of them and I'm sorry if you feel offended with the way we relate, I'll try to stop being so free with them "

"How would you feel if a random lady sends a picture of her asking if I like it wet "

"I'm sorry, I promise  to stop it." I wrapper  my hands around his neck   he wriggle  his head trying to get free but I him tight.

"I'm sowi na" I pout. I tried to kiss him but he won't place his head right. 

"I ought to be angry also.  What about  those you're instagram slay queen commenting all those rubbish under your post nko"

"You don't see me replying their comment. I pay them no attention so mine is different "

Oops that didn't work

"Ouch " I mumbled.   "Alright, I'm sorry, i would stop it.  Shoti gbo.  Oya kpele oko mi" I hugged him tightly,  shaking his body, I tickled him but this dude did not flinch

"You think you're the only one that can vex abi.  Keep vexing, me too I'll vex my own " I freigned  anger.  I walked away from him.

"If you don't bring your short ass back here" he said smiling.  I smiled also because I know  he's no longer angry with me.   I returned to hug him, this time, he hugged me back.  He sat back on the couch and I snuggled up against him.   I love when I do that and he loves it also.  Khalifa knows I can cuddle the living soul out of him 

✨✨

Khalifa and  I decide to hit the club.  I haven't been to the club in a very long time.  We decide to party tonight  since its been a while since we did that. 

We chose Quilox.  Everyone knows Quilox to be the biggest club in Lagos. It is known for its high standard and  the lavish pleasant place to party. It is their Thriller night tonight. 

Khalifa and I sat in the vip section with two of his friends that I just met today.  One of his friend also brought a girl.  We vibes quite well as soon  as we met.  We sat around a table  filled with drinks. Khalifa had Brandy and cognac.  His friends Hennesy while me and the other girl had  champagne.   A shisha  pot was place at the centre of the table.  I didn't take that because  I'm  not a fan of  smoking but the other girl did. 

We heard noises  coming from the entrance  of our  booth, we turned to see it was a lady trying to get in but the bouncers didn't allow her.  Khalifa asked that she's let in.

As soon as she walked in, she literally bounced on Khalifa.   I couldn't hear most things she said because of the music but one thing I noticed was how she was touching my man. 

I chuckled lightly  this Champaign  must  be working  correctly because  i think I might be beating someone's  child tonight

Khalifa didn't do anything to stop her from touching him so I acted fast.  I stood up.   I placed my hands on Khalifa's  shoulder 

"Hi" I said loudly for her to hear. 

"Hey" she said still smiling,

"What's your name?"

"Vanessa and you "

"Anu, his fiancee " I showed her the ring smiling at her.  Her face dropped instantly.   Khalifa was trying so hard not to laugh he knows what I'm doing 

"Oh" was all she said.

"Yeah, I see you putting your hands around my man and I'm not so comfortable  with that.  "

"I'm sorry, I was not aware"  she replied

"Yeah I guess so also.  Is there something you want.  You can join us.  We have Champaign, brandy, some henny, just help yourself out "

I pulled Khalifa  closer  and danced on him. 

"You're crazy, you know that right? " He whispered in my ears laughing. 

"Where do you know her from. "

"Back in the days, we had history "  I rose a brow at the girl.  Maybe I made a mistake asking her to stay with us.  This lady poured herself a drink already.  The fact that  she slept with Khalifa once annoyed me

I sat Khalifa down and started twerking on  him seductively.  Mimi  the other girl that came with Khalifa's  friend started hyping me so I continued grinding  on my man.  I glanced at Vanessa and saw she was looking everywhere but us.  I kept grinding until she was forced to leave.   Khalifa burst out laughing.