BTS GOES TO CHURCH

Start from the beginning

Jin however, thought that it was time to pay a visit, and you did agree, so you all booked the next available flight, to go see your mom, Jin and you never stayed until Sunday, but Jin wanted to go to your church, and see the church you grew up in.

But when he got there, he was polite, greeting some of the elderly members of the church along the way, and he sat down as the sermon started.

Your preacher was getting to into the sermon and he started doing a little "huh" sound, and you remember when you were in high school how you used to count the little "huh's" that he did in church.

Jin must've noticed the noise, and he leaned over towards you.

"Why does he keep saying huh? Is he confused about something?" Jin asked you, and you just laughed,

"Nah babe, he's just into the sermon right now."

"I've never heard someone say huh that much in a matter of 3 minutes.. that's just... wow."

Kim Taehyung

Taehyung and you were back in your hometown for a little while since Taehyung and the boys had a tour in your city, you decided to take them around the places you grew up and you suddenly asked them,

"Do you guys wanna go to my church on Sunday?"

The other members said no, saying that they just wanted to sleep in, but of course, your boyfriend Taehyung had said

"Of course baby, I wanna see your church."

Well today was the day that he would see your church, and you all walked up to the church hand-in-hand, and sat down. Everyone greeting each other, Taehyung had smiled and waved politely and warmly.

He went around to some of the elderly women of the church and helped them to their seats, they rewarded him with giving him kisses on the cheek, and a sweet thank you. You had sat at the third pew of the church, sitting close to each other, and your pastor came out.

During the sermon, the church began to praise even louder, some people jumping and screaming. One lady however, fell on the ground, and her wig fell off on the way down. You jumped up out of your seat and covered your mouth trying not to laugh.

But Taehyung was already laughing,

"Babe, did her-" you just laughed a little,

"Yup."

"If this is how your church was... I'm sure you had a lot of fun." he laughed a little, flicking his hair out of the way.

Park Jimin

Jimin and you were in your city because you felt homesick and wanted to see your family, but you knew visiting them meant you had to go to church. It had been a while since you had been to your church. But Jimin wanted to see your family too. So you both went together.

Jimin and you got there at night, and slept until it was Saturday, laying out your clothes for church and then going back to sleep. Sunday came quicker than you expected.

You went to church, and greeted your old church members, hugging some of them tightly, seeing your old church friends. Some things you loved about your church, but then that one messy lady of the church, you had almost grimaced when you seen her, but just smiled instead.

"Who's this?" she said, and Jimin just smiled and shook her hand. He remembered you showing a picture of her, and how she started rumors about you in the church.

"I'm Jimin! You must be Ms. Williamson?" Jimin asked, and she smiled at him.

"Yes, yes I am." A man coming up behind her, and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, Y/N, I didn't think you were one who went for the Asians..." you only smiled, this time it was blatantly fake.

"You didn't look like being on the 6th husband, but I guess everyone had preconceived judgements, right?" the lady gasped and walked off.

"Y/N! We are in church!"

"Baby, one thing about my church is it's messy."

"Well I can see that now, I mean damn, Y/N."

Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook had always wanted to visit your church, he never knew why, he just wanted to. Jungkook had decided to take you back to your hometown and see your family.

Jungkook was ready to visit your church, and you were ready to see some of your old friends from the church as well. You and your family had all took a seat in the second pew. You and Jungkook holding each other's hand.

Your pastor started the sermon, and as the sermon progressed, they began to speak in tongues, screaming and yelling in the church. People using the fans while stomping and saying "Thank you Jesus!"

Jungkook just looked around in fear and confusion.

"Babe are we supposed to act like that? What are they saying?"

You just placed your hand over his.

"Don't do it, and they're speaking in tongues Kook, they're not saying anything important. Just clap." Jungkook looked at you suspiciously before clapping.

One lady fell onto the floor, crying and screaming and Jungkook started to stand up to check on her. Jungkook only sat down, when one of the ushers came with a blanket.

"I-Is she okay?" Jungkook asked

"She alright." you said, you seen the lady get up her eyelash dangling and you almost screamed, Jungkook choked up a little, and covered his mouth.

"Babe her eyelash is coming off. Ohhhh my god." Jungkook said, before continuing,

"It's hanging on by the power of God, Y/N!"

(C) tumblr