BTS GOES TO CHURCH

Start from the beginning

Some of the church members screaming and crying, stomping the ground. Hoseok looked confused at the whole entire scene playing out in front of him. He just looked around, everyone speaking in tongues. You wanted to laugh, you really did.

"Baby..." he leaned over to you whispering,

"What... is... going on?" Hoseok said, lightly clapping to the gospel song.

You just explained it by two words,

"Holy Ghost."

Hoseok only nodded and smiled, still watching them cry and jump around in the church. But he was still thinking

"What the fuck is going on in this church?"

Min Yoongi

Yoongi loved the stories you told of your family, he always laughed at them, he couldn't wait to meet your family either. He would meet them sooner than he imagined though.

Your family reunion was coming up, and you thought this would be the perfect opportunity for your family to meet the man who swept you off your feet. You and Yoongi would be able to attend since the whole week of the family reunion was Yoongi's break, he was excited and nervous.

When you all began packing you made sure he had a suit for church, you all set an alarm for 3:30 in the morning since your flight left at 5:00, you all had gotten ready and got everything together for the flight to the family reunion, you made it after 13 hours, your mom picking you up from the airport, she hugged Yoongi and got ready to drive back to your parents house.

Since it was Friday, you all decided to sleep in afterwards. Saturday came around, and your other family started coming over to visit, all of them meeting Yoongi, your aunts being nosey sometimes flirting with him, your little cousins being annoying, you finally seen all of your family, but Sunday came around and you all got up early. Church started at 11 and ended whenever the pastor was ready for y'all to leave.

Your pastor was acknowledging guests, some of your family members stood up, and so did Yoongi. He introduced himself, and your pastor cut him off,

"I know you! My daughter loves your group. I bet her ass is gonna regret- Oop lord forgive me. Turn your bibles to the Book of Psalms." your pastor mumbled the last part. But Yoongi only smiled and sat down.

Your pastor started the sermon, and you seen Yoongi paying attention, but he had a confused look on his face.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Why is he sweating? He barely started the sermon, Y/N..." Yoongi asked in Korean and you looked at the pastor and there he was his forehead glistening as his voice began to pick up in volume.

"I just don't get it... he barely started the sermon and he's already sweating... how does that happen?" Yoongi stared at him, still confused

Kim Seokjin

Jin and your family had a special relationship, what you mean by that is, Jin is always cooking for them, and your mom loves it, and she constantly reminds you of it, with "Wow I wish Y/N did this for us.." and although it annoyed you, you still love your mom.