Chapter 10: Mother Dearest.

Start from the beginning

"Was the Goddesses hearts ever ease, Kallupta?", a shine like pearls right after they seen the sun; the eyes of Kallupta shine a baby blue Karla will remember forever. Everyone around prepares for the great meeting. Warriors of Sorcerers lineage wait ready on the left in case Lady Loreine does not like what she has seen. Warriors from the most known witches coven at that time stand on the right ready for anything. It was rare indeed to see both deadly enemies getting along for this concerning meeting; everyone knows the fire burning within the only biological daughter of Kallupta CoreStone and George CoreStone, Loreine CoreStone. 

"Karla dance of the wind, I am your Mother, and I expect you to call me mother", a rough edge her tone takes nor strong or harsh just, right not to bring fear into the new adittion in her lineage. Kallupta loves Karla dance of the wind already, a naive heart which she will protect for as long as she can making sure no harm will come to her, her hair dark like a raven's feather right after the night has cover the world, lips outline seemed almost perfect despite the cracks here and there, and the best part that Kallupta enjoys is the smile. Kallupta has only spend a day with the child born a week ago. 

George has granted me a gift. He said so, "This will not last forever; the child will die, Kallupta. Don't get attach to it". He can say whatever he wants, but I am sure Loreine will love her like I already do. 8 years old is a rational age nobody would suspect a child; the races assume George and I had a secret child nobody knows about. This era is cruel to say the least. A child thats incapable of fighting is left in the woods to die. 

George is granting my wishes to bring a fragment into our home. I have never thought I could love so quick. Ralk Yorontild gift to me a second child, all good things come to an end sometimes in the future; however, I will love her till the end of my days.

"Well, the 3 Goddesses were cast out of Valhalla because they intervene with mortals fate. They cursed Power's heart to kill her from the inside out nights of pain and sorrow tormented her. The dead she murder hunting her nights, days and sleeps until she herself became what all gods feared". Kallupta cheats on the picture frame by using the light from the fire to light up Karla's imagination. It was a beautiful thought that she herself rejoice everytime it was told that Sorcerers over use her gifts; Kallupta would be lying if she didn't confirm such truth. The warmth from the gift couldn't be register by her mind just yet. She who has dream to have another child with her beloved, George. A child that would ease Loreine's wish for peace in her heart soon she will turn 21 getting her own protector. 

"What?". Karla inches closer to the flames hoping to catch a glimpse of the action. The story feeling more like a reality than a fairy tale. She places both palms from holding her small frame looking over the burning rocks in the center of the small cottage hoping to see the end of the story, a story that she has heard multiple times, she loves it nonetheless. Kallupta moves both palms like in a circular motion along the flames, "The Huntresss. She who is the end of all stories". Both hands cups the flames in her palms trying to free from the upcoming events. Karla watches in amazement eyes closer never leaving the flames; Kallupta closes her palms extinguishing the light, "Awh! It's bed time already?". Her head falls defeated on the dirt not wanting the day over just yet. Kallupta chuckles at her small child's hunger for more stories to know about the world.

"Well, not yet". Kallupta starts gaining Karla to glance up to her. Kallupta opens such arms letting all light  runs to different sections of the cottage by the lamps places up by hand, and the warriors fearless holding onto them. A place Kallupta prefer not for its luxury, but the simple life and peace it brought to her. The place nobody would think to look for the wife of George CoreStone everyone thinks she loves castle, jewelry, and his countless conquers. Kallupta gives a smile only for a cascade of water next to a tree, so she could see the sun bed for the moon to shine. Kallupta breath knowing Loreine is in the room, and she is registering Karla's whole. They have come into the cottage while Kallupta distracted Karla of the visitors.