Chapter 10: Mother Dearest.

"..., Loreine". I heard my father over the phone, although he speaks clearly and softly I couldn't truly heard it. "What?", I could manage to say when he repeat for me to hear it clearer; my palms sweat at the upcoming news somewhere I hear a heart beat knowing internally the words will destroy a part of me, "You're mother has been kidnapped". -- Karla Beato.

(I have some spelling errors in Chapter 35 where I brought in my first fairy tale for the sake of the series. Do note all Fairy Tales I write in my story are real in my heart. I like the idea to built from the ground up trying my very hard not to copy from any other writers that said I made hard to type fairy tales in summary from my other books to set a universe. Idk brings a sense of wonder to it. Enjoy!)

How The Soul Flame Came To Be: "The Tales of The Soul Flame" (All Fairy Tales have a starting piece all characters in the story have a different name for it either The suffering of the powerful warrior or some other pieces). Also, I wrote short pieces on the point of view of Power and Love.

Long Ago, there was a Powerful Warrior. He fell in love with two women. One has great power and fighting skill while the other has a big heart and is love by everyone. Their names are Power and Love. 

He was not sure whom to pick. He was sure to be crown King a few days top. He goes by the decision his father selects for him. He marries Power by dawn. Love returns to her hometown. The Powerful Warrior and Power conquer everything and everyone. 

They turn this world in a rising hell ground. One night, The Powerful Warrior wonders where Love was at. He miss her the most. The only thing the Powerful Warrior and Power have in common are fighting skill and hunger to dominate countries. 

There was nothing else to dominate as everything belong to them. The Powerful Warrior goes in search of Love. He searches for years leaving his kingdom and reigns behind him. After years of fail searching he finds Love's hometown.

Only to come to a realization...

They were all dead. Love's hometown was one of the first cities Power went on to dominate without him. He finds love in her temple. He brings her into his arms crying for the first time as he wishes he had pick Love instead of Power. He was never seen again as he died holding onto his beloved. 

The Gods and Goddess that watch helplessly the events before them; they cried along side the Powerful Warrior on his tremendous lost. On that day set the fate of Power from one deadly crisis a blossom flame was born never to die out. Both Powerful Warrior and Love souls became one after death for them to always for now and forever have each other no matter how far or how close they might be. 

When the Powerful Warrior gave his last breath wishing that, "in his other lives to come if Love wishes to be by his side that they shall forever be one. No matter how far they might be or if in one life they do not meet or born. In the next or the next their chances grow". The Gods and Goddesses granted his wish making such promise a reality not to one but to many making sure is one right to always have one by your side. A flame that will never burn. 

A long time ago, where the big buildings were gone, what remains are stones and cottages small, though powerful resisting years of mother earth raining her fury on those that set to harm others. Stone tools and wool clothing set the era on its highest term.  A term not shown in history books. A story not really one mainly a memory, for once, something so real was born. 

"The Goddesses couldn't be calm with the offerings of their followers. The werewolves shed their skin every summer to give to their Goddess for the Winter to ease her suffering heart. The Shape Shifters tried to bring the smile once more to their most powerful price; the smile of their Goddess is everything they have ever wanted once more. The Witches raided every kingdom everything they could get their hands on to ease their Goddess one more time, though they all tried without any success", A mother reads to her child caressing her soft skin like a baby right after birth, she a child of only 8 years of age, mother loves her no matter if not her own. A giggle escapes the child's lips letting everyone know -- the time for the meeting is set -- both born to meet exactly when lady Loreine turn 8 years of age. The CoreStones fate it like that to cheat fate and laugh at death face, all to stop a future catastrophe.