Chapter 1

I am standing looking at the moon. A smile forms a long my lips "Why did you let her go, Richard?" I look behind me locking eyes with JP. I shrug off the question not knowing the answer. I am not really sure why I let Karla slip out of my hands. She is special in every possible way "I'll see her again" I point to my missing necklace. JP stares at what I am pointing "Did you?!" He quickly asks me as I place my hands in my jean's pocket "Yes, she has my Alpha necklace" I mutter without really thinking it. Everything stop around JP and I, I know everyone is staring at me. JP sighs heavily scratching his head "That means you have accepted her?" JP ask looking straight at me. The smile plaster on my lips grows bigger as the thought of Karla pops into my head. 

JP stares at me waiting for the answer "That's a secret" JP rolls his eyes at my answer "Don't give me that bullshit" I heard a shout coming from within the crowd of werewolves. A chuckles escape my lips as I know the person that said that "We'll follow your decision, Alpha" I look to my right seeing Luna coming into the open balcony. She was carrying chairs on her hands "You know if you pick Karla as your Luna that means you are accepting to become our Alpha" She adds with a smile on her features. I nod pushing my hair out of my eyes "Yes, I know. I love her personality. I wouldn't like seeing her getting hurt" When I look up from my hands I can see Loreine staring at me. She has a friendly smile on her lips "You better protect my sister as you speak off"

"I will. I wish she gave me that chance" Loreine's smile changes into a grin. Jacob appears next to Loreine "What's stopping you?" I look up at Loreine examining her features. The Werewolves look between Loreine and me "Last time I checked, Karla has a boyfriend" I repeated the words I heard for so long coming out of Karla's lips. Every time I gave her a complement she reminded me. I wanted to kiss her the many times she told me. The words never seem to stick into my mind. I have always try to break them by teasing her. The times I got her to blush were the best. Another chuckle escapes my lips as I look up at Loreine "Clifford has nothing on you. On the opposite, you are winning the battle. You have to believe us when we tell you he is a brat" I look behind JP to notice Kyle's recent Mate. I heard Karla calling her Lisa.

She snaps the sentences with a distaste "He is the worse example of a boyfriend" She adds rolling her eyes, I could see her crossing her arms. Kyle glances her way with a smile on his features. I look back at Loreine watching her nod "Does that mean I am getting the sister's approval, Loreine?" Loreine glances my way nodding "If you can make her forget about Clifford. You have my respect" Jacob and Lisa laugh uncontrollably at Loreine words. I can notice he is not a nice fellow "That's all I needed to hear" My smile grows into a grin making JP smile. I stare at Loreine seeing she has something in her mind "What is it, Loreine?" She looks at me giving a heavy sigh "I don't really want to leave Lisa, so would you mind if we stay here?" I look around the open balcony.

They were waiting for my answer quietly. Lisa is a part of our family now. The moment Kyle imprinted on her. Even if most of them are terrified of Jacob as the Alpha my answer is final. Loreine's eyes are on the floor "Yes, you can. We have room" Loreine looks up at my words smiling "Yes, Jacob can sleep with you. I don't think JP and the guys would like to share a room with him" Most of the Werewolves crack up at my sentence. Jacob shrugs off holding Loreine to him. I can see his unconditional protective action. He didn't feel threaten he wanted to make her feel loved and protected. A smile form on Loreine lips looking up at Jacob. He stares at her as his features soften rapidly "Was the party of your liking?" Loreine looks up at me then side glances Lisa. She looks back at Loreine controlling herself from laughing.

I look between both women confusion shown on my features. I have no idea what's going on in their heads. I'll never understand females. Kyle looks behind Lisa towards Loreine. Jacob looks down at Loreine giving a heavy sigh. I waited patiently for the eyeing exchange to finish. Loreine looks back towards me "Yes, it was fine" She blurts out not really into the question. Loreine's features had no happy emotions. I sigh heavily regretting my actions to ask "Should I know?"

"You are all here to see each other again. We are here because of Karla" I stare as Loreine spoke her mind "Some of you didn't want to see us here. The only two people I know here are Luna and Lisa" Loreine adds pointing to Lisa and Luna "Lisa is very close to us Corestones. I am happy you found somebody, but I don't think you should rush into things" I heard many Werewolves growl at Loreine's words. Lisa nods to Loreine "Thank you, Loreine. I am happy you have allowed me to stay" Lisa mutters bowing respectfully to Loreine. I watch as Kyle stares at Lisa "You have to thank, Karla. She freed you" Lisa stands up smiling happily "Yes, she did. I thought my path would be alongside Karla" Lisa places a hand on her chest remembering a few hours ago. I look at Lisa seeing her smile at the thought of Karla.

I'm waiting patiently for her words. I truly wish Karla was next to me "I'll truly miss her" Lisa whispers softly to herself glancing to Loreine. I didn't like the sound of her voice. I was about to ask Lisa what she meant when two familiar figures fall in between everyone. JP turns around recognizing the Holloway Twins. Jacob stares at them confuse "What are you two doing here?" Jacob was the first one to ask them. They ignored Jacob's question looking around the crowd "She isn't here, Vlad" Elliot places a hand to his ear as he was wearing an ear Bluetooth com. He is in deep thought as Vlad stares at Loreine "Where is Karla?" The sound of his voice was the one that scared me. He was worried and desperate to find her. Loreine looks at him moving out of Jacob's hold "What do you mean, Vlad? She left with Joshua hours ago"

Vlad looks back at Elliot "She isn't here, Hana" Elliot mutters gaining an answer just as quickly. I could hear it loud and clear "I was afraid of that" Hana's voice comes through the ear Bluetooth com. My heart is beating rapidly at the thought of Karla in danger. I growl without really meaning too "Where is she?!" Everyone looks at me then at the twins "We don't know. She left Clifford's Estate with Joshua a while ago" Elliot and Vlad answer my question without a tint of lying. I look at them then at JP "Go search everywhere! Call on the Zetas" JP eyes widely open as I went straight to the point. Kyle takes a phone from his jean pockets. He looks at Lisa smiling "I'll be back in a bit" Lisa shakes her head holding his hand "If it's about Karla. I am going" Kyle nods taking her hands into his. He marks a number as he places the phone on his ears.

"She can't be out in this weather" My attention shifts to Lisa's. She is worried sick about Karla as Kyle walks her from the Pack's dorms. I stare at them as Kyle gives Lisa the phone and clothes. She watches as he turns into a wolf "Black Werewolf" Kyle kneels down for Lisa to mount him. I watch Kyle and some others disperse within the forest. I stare back at the Holloway Twins "Tell me everything" Jacob stands in front of me and the brothers. I walk right in front of Jacob. I have a crowd of Werewolves ready to attack. I pretty much told them they'll have a chance to have a Luna. They'll have a chance to have their Alpha back, and Jacob is stopping me from knowing where she is. She can be in danger for all I know. They were growling behind me "Listen, we need to have information another way" I look at Jacob not backing down "Yes, we are all worried fighting is not the best option"

I stare at Jacob then sigh heavily "Okay. You can talk all you want. I'll tear anyone who hurts her to pieces" I glare straight at Jacob. My Pack did the same as I did. I wasn't going to back down not now. Karla may be in danger.