Chapter 6

Loreine looks up as Hana walks into the room "This is unbelievable!" Hana shouts loudly. There again it is, they didn't let her see Karla. We have been in this place for 1 days now. They haven't let us see Karla. It's a fucking secrecy with these werewolves. Loreine looks out the window. She is wearing a black long dress with black heels. She took off the black highlights from her blonde hair. She has her green contacts on. Loreine sees werewolves patrolling once again.

"Won't you do anything, Loreine?" Hana questions Loreine "Will you let them do this?" Hana adds another question as Loreine doesn't look at her. Hana places a hand on her head. She feels helpless unable to learn anything about Karla's well-being. Everything seems to be coming out of a bad movie. Yesterday, Loreine saw Karla disappear within the Pack's house. She told Hana then Hana told everyone. Richard allowed them to stay in the Pack's house.

Hana order Vlad and Elliot to find where she is. They have come empty handed. Blade is in a tent on the back of the Pack's house. He needs to be out to keep The Runners from getting in. If Karla gets sick again, the only person capable of calming the fever is Blade. He prefers to be in a tent than to be stuck in the same building of hormonal teenagers. Jacob has been laughing at Blade's words instead of helping Hana find Karla. Jacob knows Karla is here somewhere. Since Loreine hasn't done anything, he understands she has something under way.

Hana looks towards the door "Could you talk to her?" Hana sighs walking out the door. A warm feeling rushes through Loreine's body. She takes a calm breath in "Jacob" Loreine blurts out without looking at him. Jacob closes the door locking it. He leans on the close door "Yes, Loreine?" Jacob replies crossing his arms. He wasn't angry. He was waiting for an order or anything. She has been quiet for too long. He is used to the Loreine that's crazy. His precious beauty queen. He is not sure what's wrong with her.

If Loreine wants Karla in her arms. She just needs to say the words. Jacob will do anything in his power to make that happen. He'll kill anyone for her. Loreine sighs heavily not looking at him. Jacob observes her form. He waits to see if she speaks. Loreine says nothing to him. He leans off of the door then speeds to Loreine's side. He can feel Loreine's heart reacting to him. Jacob folds his arms around Loreine's waist. He brings her closer to him laying his head on her shoulders. Jacob holds her tightly assuring her everything will be okay.

Silence envelopes the room. Loreine watches out the window while Jacob holds her tightly. Loreine chuckles about something. Jacob looks through the window. There he could see a fight breaking out. He rolls his eyes at the sight "Your sense of humor seems intact" Jacob speaks bringing Loreine into him. She laughs loudly for a few more seconds. Jacob closes his eyes calming to the sound of her laugh. A sudden movement makes Jacob open his eyes once again. Loreine turns around looking at him. Jacob moves back locking eyes with Loreine.

Jacob crashes his lips on Loreine. He holds her to him "Ja-" Loreine tries to speak between kisses. She is unable to say anything. Every thought or problem soon kill by passion. The sensation of more friction envelopes her. She didn't need to speak for Jacob to understand. He speeds them to the bed. Jacob pulls back letting her catch a breath. Their eyes didn't leave each other. Her fingers trace his shirt "Take it off" Loreine grins looking up at him. Jacob crashes his lips to her once again. She lets out a scream when Jacob crashes her on a wall.