"Hahahaha don't tell me what to do!!" She joked.

"It's a free country!!!"

"Touche."

I started to curl Sylvie's hair. I really liked her hair. She was naturally brunette, but she always refused to keep her hair a "poop" colour as she called it. She was always dying it. She hasn't done blonde yet. But she really wants to. I think she should do it, I think it would look really nice on her too! And then we can be matching! I did the ombre look to my hair. Sylvie says she's super jealous of my hair. She loves the length and she says it's not damaged at all like hers. She's always downing herself. Must be a virgo thing. I faced her to the mirror.

"You like?"

"Duh, when do I not like your hair styles?!" She giggled.

"Hahaha I love you!"

"Why wouldn't you?! Hahaha I love you too!"

I started on her makeup. She had really light skin. I always like to joke about it to her.

"Damn girl, when are you gonna get a tan?"

"Hahahahaha, I wish I could."

I decided to just go light on her makeup. She never really liked heavy makeup she just liked stuff to make her eyes pop out. So that means black eye liner hahahaha.

"You're all done! Now I've got to get started on mine."

"Julia, am I actually pretty? Or is it all this makeup that makes me pretty? Like, I know I ask this a lot, but I really want to know." 

I smiled then sang, "Girl, you don't know you're beautiful."

"Hahaha oh my God, that was so cheesy but so perfect."

"Haha well, I try."

"What time is Niall getting you?"

"Um, I don't know! I think I'm gonna text him when I'm ready then he'll come get me! Why?"

"Oh, well Harry's here. Should I let him come up? Or?..."

"Hahahaha nah, I'd rather him not be here while I'm getting ready. Just go on ahead I'll be fine."

"You sure?"

"Yes, of course. Text me when you guys are done and you wanna go find pizza somewhere!"

"Yess! Can't forget about our GNO! I'll see you later!" She squealed with excitement.

"Don't get too frisky with Harry now! Hahaha!" I winked.

"Oh shut up! Hahaha later!"

"Have fun!"

And she was gone. I was happy she connected with Harry. I haven't seen someone make her this happy in a long time. 

I got ready in about 30 minutes. I double checked myself in the mirror and then was ready to go. I got out my phone to call Niall. I searched for "My Irish Bloke" in my phone. Hahaha he put that in there. It made me giggle everytime he called or I got a message from him.

"Hey babe, you ready for me to come sweep you off your feet?"

"Hahahaha when am I not ready for that?!"

"Hahaha I'll be there in 10."

"Okay see you in a few!"

"See you."

I was really excited. I was finally able to go out on a real date with Niall. And it was so casual. I didn't like how on all the other dates I've been on all the guys had to make it at really fancy restaurants or we'd be going out to the movies or to dances. I'd really just rather chill out, eat pizza, go get coffee or like go to the beach or something. With Niall I felt like I could be myself. I wasn't self conscious about eating because I know he didn't care, he loved that fact that I could eat just like him and that I wasn't the type of girl to "calorie count". 

Akjhdsfkahdfh Niall and I were going on our first official date I thought. I suddenly got a little nervous. Usually Sylvie would be at all my dates with some other guy so it'd be like a double date. She was never interested in the guy really, she just did it for me. But now we're not doing a double date. Please Julia, don't be weird I said to myself. Just then my phone buzzed. 

"I'm outside, should I come up? :) ~Niall x"

"Yes come up! I was sort of lost in my thoughts and I'm not entirely ready haha :/ ~Julia x"

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Niall standing there. He had on khakis and a UCLA shirt. That was one of my favourite colleges. In my top choices for after high school.

"I love your shirt!!" I said as I stepped aside for him to come in.

"Thank you, I wore it just for you." He winked.

I told Niall about UCLA being one of my favourite choices when we were hanging out at Lily and Nate's apartment. 

"You didn't have to do that just for me." I said as I moved in closer to him and put my hands on his stomach.

"Oh, but I wanted to." He said as he bent his head down to kiss me.

"You ready?"

"Yes one sec, lemme just put my shoes on."

"Please tell me, why does it take an eternity for girls to get ready? See us guys we just throw on a shirt some pants and shoes then we add a little deodorant and we're good to go."

"Would you like me to take it all off?" I winked and then giggled.

"Well not in public, because I want you all to myself."

I scampered out the door.

"Then I guess you'll just have to wait till later then!" I teased.

He smirked then came out after me.