𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

"What?" Harry yelled, looking wildly around through his Omnioculars. "But Levski's got the Quaffle!"

"Don't watch it at a slow speed, you're going to miss a lot! Trust me!" Yelled the blonde, watching Troy doing the lap of honor around the field. Charlotte was now jumping up and down, feeling giddy. She couldn't wait to get her silver sickles from Ronald. The leprechauns in the sidelines rose into the air and formed another gigantic, glittering shamrock.

The game continued, the Irish Chasers worked fabulously and flawlessly- especially Troy, wink wink- in passing the Quaffle to one another. Ten minutes into the game, Ireland had managed to score two more, bringing them to the lead with thirty to zero. The Irish supporters gave a thunderous tide of roars and applause, shaking the arena. Charlotte could tell that Ron was not happy at all.

As the match went on, it became ten times fast and more brutal. The Bulgarian Beaters were in for blood, whacking the Bludgers hard as possible at the Irish Chasers, preventing them from unleashing the best of their abilities. One of the Bulgarian chasers managed to dodge the Irish Keeper, Ryan; and score a ten for the Bulgarian team.

Ron cheered loudly, Bulgarian supporters roaring loudly. "Fingers in your ears!" bellowed Mr. Weasley to the Weasley boys and Harry as the veela started to dance in celebration.

A few seconds passed and the veela had stopped dancing, and Bulgaria was again in possession of the Quaffle.

"Dimitrov! Levski! Dimitrov! Ivanova - oh I say!" roared Bagman.

The crowd gasped, watching Krum and Lynch plunge through the Chasers. Charlotte felt over the edge. She nibbled on her bottom lip and picked the tip of her index finger with her thumb and middle finger. She pressed the Omnioculars to her eyes, observing Krum. Charlotte gasped-

"They're going to crash!" screamed Hermione next to her.

Krum pulled out of the dive and soared up at the last second. Lynch hit the ground with a thud.

"No!" Groaned Charlotte, along with the Irish supporters.

"Fool!" moaned Mr. Weasley. "Krum was feinting!"

"It's time-out!" yelled Bagman's voice, "as trained mediwizards hurry onto the field to examine Aidan Lynch!"

Charlotte watched as the mediwizards ran into the field, where Lynch laid on. It was a nasty crash. "Is he going to be alright?" she asks worriedly to no one in particular. Charlotte looked over the side of the box and saw Ginny looking horror-struck.

"He'll be okay, he only got ploughed!" Charlie said reassuringly "Which is what Krum was after, of course...."

Lynch was surrounded by mediwizads who were giving him cups of potions. Krum was circling above Lynch, looking around for the Snitch.

"Blimey! I can't believe he used the Wronski Feint! He pulled it off at that!" Gushed Charlotte, looking wide-eyed as she observed Krum.

No wonder he's crowned the best Seeker in the world! Krum has the skills. He was an amazing player, and Charlotte respected that.

The green-clad supporters cheered loudly as Lynch got up to his feet and mounted his Firebolt. Charlotte sighed in relief, putting a hand in her fast-beating heart.

Mostafa blew his whistle and the game resumed. The Chasers zoomed in the air, flawlessly gliding through the Bulgarian players.

Fifteen minutes passed and Ireland scored ten more goals. They lead a hundred and thirty points to ten. The game began to get more brutal as the game went on.