x

🎧Truth Untold- BTS ft Steve Aoki

*

Beam opened his eyes gently and he saw dark. The air was so cold and he was shuddering, altho he was sweating. Beam curled up his body inside of the sleeping bag. And he realized there was a hand on his stomach when he tried to sleep on his side. Again, Forth's scent was in his head and their noses almost brushed. Beam closed his eyes.

To Forth,

Beam held the hand to his waist and he snuggled his nose against the other's nose. He smiled.

"Forth..." Beam called out while shuddering.

My Forth,

"Forth...," Beam called out again just above whisper, this time, he touched his cold palm to Forth's warm cheek.

It's me,

"Hm...?" Forth answered sleepily.

"I'm cold..." Beam said again, whispering very softly. 

Beam.

Forth didn't answer but the arm wrapped around Beam's body and then Forth pulled him close to his chest. And just then, Forth knew how hard Beam shivering.

"Beam," Forth called out in whisper as he propped his body on his elbow.

Where are you?

"Beam, you-". "Let's go to medic," Forth whispered again as he turned on the flashlight and shot it to the lower part of Beam's face. He then tried to help Beam sat himself up.

"Forth, wait..." Beam whispered back as he clutched hard on Forth's clothes.

Why are you leaving me alone on our road?

"Yes?" Forth whispered in worry.

"I'm fine..." Beam whispered softly and pulled out a smile.

I want to see you in the finish line.

"No, you're sweating so much, and shivering," Forth whispered in a little panic. "You're burni-".

"Forth."

Or was it the finish line?

"It's just a fever..." Beam whispered again, his hands didn't stop clinging on the sleeve of Forth's hoodie.

Was it?

"Just give me paracetamol..." Beam whispered softly again.

"Alright, y-" Forth paused as Beam stopped him from stood up. "I'll take it from the medi-".

"Don't leave me alone...".

Then what was the peck on my cheek?

"I'm-".

"Please stay just this time," Beam whispered weakly again.

Forth stopped moving and he shot the flashlight on Beam's lower face again. He stared at Beam's heavy lidded eyes.

Was it your love sign?

"I'm here, just gonna take the med-".

"I want to come with you...".

Was it your farewell?

"I'm cold...," Beam whispered again.

"Ai'Amp, p-" Forth stopped his words as Beam stopped Forth from reaching out to Amp.