iv

Beam opened his eyes in a complete headache and greatly sore body. He tried to prop his head up against the bed's headboard as he looked around. He found the digital clock on the night stand telling him it was 02.04 pm. There was Styrofoam boxes he usually saw when he ate some delivery, a cup of something and three bottles of mineral water on the table next to the balcony. There was no particular memory in his head until he saw Forth's topless broad back on the balcony. He was smoking there with the black jeans hung loosely on his hips.

Fragments of what happened last night replayed in his throbbing head and those blurry fragments were enough to make Beam's heart beats sped up. He felt like it was going to burst. Last night, Forth looked so, so, so, just extremely gorgeous like the first time he saw him on the Moon & Star Competition.

Forth's scent, his warmth, his weight, his firmness, his attentiveness, his kindness, his sharp eyes, his serious frown, his smile, his hold, his voice, his breath, his skin, his words, the fullness he felt for the first time last night. Beam didn't remember how exactly it was happening, he didn't. It was all fogged up and blurry. But his heart remembered how it felt. Beam couldn't even get rid of them even for a second.

Beam held the bottom of his stomach gently. Forth was filling him up last night, and he remembered how good, fucking amazing, it felt when Forth lost himself inside of him and hit the spot bulleyes as if he was a sniper.

Beam stared at the white shirt that was still on his body, shut his eyes tight and he shook his head. He can't believe that he threw himself to Forth like he was one of Forth's whore, last night. Honestly, he felt so scared and nervous. He was afraid if now he looked disgusting or low in Forth's eyes. And that seemed to dry his lips.

Beam unconsciously licked his dry lip. He then realized how thirsty he was. His throat was kind of sore, as sore as his body now. Beam got his feet down onto the floor and he was going to take the mineral water on the table next to the balcony.

"Shit!" It was a whisper but it was so sharp. He stood up too fast. Beam held the bottom side of his back because when he moved, it hurt like hell.

A pair of bare feet appeared in front of his bare feet, Beam looked up. Forth was handing him a bottle of mineral water and pain killer pill in silence.

"Thanks..." Beam said softly as he took them and drink it up.

Forth was still there when he closed his eyes to calm his sore body down for a while before he tried to stand up.

"I'm sorry,".

Beam opened his eyes and looked up to see Forth stared at him with his worried eyes and he turned his face away. But Beam didn't turn his face away because of those worried eyes. He just can't seem to see Forth in the eyes naturally now.

"What for?" Beam asked as he took his jeans sprawled on the bed and put it on him slowly. To be honest, he knew the answer, it just that he hoped that it will not be the answer.

"This..." Forth said as he dropped his stare down onto the floor. " Us...". "I hurt you,". "I saw bloo-".

"I'm fine," Beam said fast. He tried to tone his embarrassment down as he tried to cover Forth's sentence with his voice. He was surprised of how it ended up sounded so cold.

He saw Forth's body tensed upon the cold tone.

"Beam," Forth called as he reached out his hand to Beam's arm. "I-".

Forth stopped and Beam was surprised too when he found himself shoving Forth's hand away. Beam turned his eyes to Forth's face right away. Rather than hurt, Forth was beyond surprised with his hand still hanging in the mid air.