Aftermath

AFTERMATH

So if you want to know what happens to them after all this, here's how it goes...

Amos trains with Mason Whitlock for a month and he becomes incredibly strong. He becomes part of the Elders and travel across the country, stopping crime and whatnot that makes him the Amos Awbrey that he is today. He leaves his post as Alpha to Brandon and Gracie.

Gracie and Brandon end up getting married after they graduate from high school. Brandon ends up becoming Alpha with Gracie by his side as Luna and they rule the pack. They go to a college nearby while keeping up with the pack. They settled down a few years later, finishing college and began to want kids. They tried many times and finally Gracie got pregnant.

(NOTE: If you want to know what happens to them read "To Find Oneself." They feature in it but it's mostly Lucas, the little baby you read about. Derek is also plays a crucial part in the story)

Derek goes back to his home and takes back his duty as the king of the vampires. With Violet by his side, he tries to help vampires and werewolves coexist in the places over the country. Violet soon left, wanting to set up a similar base in Europe.

There has been failures but also successes but Derek is still trying. There is never a day that goes by without remembering his love for Gracie and that is the only thing that keeps him from turning back to the ruthless vampire he was before.

Sidenote: If you haven't noticed, the Elders that were introduced are actually the current Elder's dads. They all have the same last name as the current one and so Amos Awbrey is the first member of the next generation of Elders. Like Mason Whitlock--->Greyson Whitlock. See what I did there ;D

THE END

ALSO...a big thank you for those who have taken the time to read this. Thanks so much because this work is like probably a hundred hours of my life so thank you!!! <3