Chapter 3

Rachel's P.O.V.

It was time. Mary called for the girls to go downstairs. I had decided I would stay in my room because they wouldn't want me. 10-15 -20 and soon 30 minutes went by. I waited. I heard Mary called my name. I sighed , time to say goodbye. I grabbed my leather jacket , put it own and grabbed my phone. I walked down stairs. I saw 9 boys. most of them had tattoos and few did not. They looked at me. "Rachel this is Harry, Niall ,Liam ,Zayn, and Louis. I Nodded at them each and shook their hand when they stepped foreword. "as these are Luke, Michael, Ashton, and Calum. I shook their hands and nodded. I looked at the girls and Tyler. I stood next to him and stayed quiet. The boys motioned to Mary and walked aside. "so who's going home?" I asked. "I don't know they asked to see everyone " Tyler replied. They came back and smiled. Mary smiled happily "Rachel your getting adopted!" I stood frozen in place. I could here the other girls gasp and cries. they crowed around me and hugged me. I stared at with a blank face. I automatically wrapped my arms around the girl. "you gotta be kidding. no one wants me ". Mary shook her head. "go get your stuff. " I stayed in place but took Tyler's hand he offered to me and helped me upstairs. I stayed mute and grabbed my stuff. "this isn't real this isn't happening.". Tyler smiled at me " I'm afraid it is. I sighed. I had all my stuff packed and walked down stairs. They boys were smiling and talking. I grabbed Tyler's hand and walked into the room. the boys named Liam looked at me and then at my bag. "is that all you have!!". I nodded " I don't have much". he nodded and muttered something about shopping. The girls ran to hug me and I hugged each one saying I would miss them and kisses their foreheads and made them promise they would be good and that I would be back to visits. I hugged Gabby the last and kissed her and smiled sadly. I hugged Tyler and told him to text. he nodded and kissed my forehead and then I was taken outside. A giant limo was waiting for us when we got out. they boys helped me climbed in and started talking. I sat silent and played my music. I sighed and stared out the window. We reached a giant flat and I climbed out. "Welcome home " said the boys smiling. I nodded. "home"