chapter 11

Gabby's P.O.V.

My "mother/sister" had left me. Rachel was gone. She had been gone for only about 3 days. I missed her so much. Tyler had seen her a few times and said she had changed. This morning he had told me he was going to try and visit her. It had been about an hour since her left. I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "come in". Tyler walked in with a sad expression on his face. "What are you going here? Your suppose to be with Rachel.". "Her new "boyfriend" wouldn't let me see her. "Did you try to get him To get her?". He nodded. "She came to the door and said it was best if I left. She didn't want to see me. She said she will text me later. " "oh". He smiled sadly, kisses my forehead and walked out. I layed on my bed. My iPod beeped. I glanced and saw a alert from twitter. I had followed Rachel and her new family on twitter to see what's going on with her. Rachel had twitter. she has tweeted a picture of her and luke and Michael around her bed with a suitcase. the tweet read " Packing but these idiots are distracting me." I smiled but then paused. "wait she's leaving". I muttered. Rachel was leaving to who's no where and for how long and she wasn't even going to say goodbye.

Tyler's P.O.V.

I had just left to go see Rachel. I tried texting her but my message wouldn't deliver. I ran the thirty minutes to her house. I reached the big mansion type flat. A boy answered the door. He was Luke Hemmings. I had seen him on the news and his tweets of him and Rachel. "Can I help you ?" he asked. "Uh can I see Rachel please? ". He smiled. " sorry she's kinda busy. " "I just want to see her. " He shook his head. "Can you go get her at least. He shrugged and motioned for me to come in. He walked upstairs. I walked into the flat. It was huge. I heard him knock on a door and saw a girl walk down the stairs. She has black hair with blonde streaks. She had piercings and a tattoo. I muttered "it can't be ". "Rachel?" She nodded at me but no smile. "Tyler I'm really busy. I can't talk ". "I just wanted to see if you would like to hang out. uhm tomorrow? " She glanced at luke. "uh I am going to busy for awhile. Look you just should leave. I nodded a little shocked. She smiled the best she could and said " I'll text you about it later. tell the girls I say hi. " I nodded and walked out the door. She followed me. I turned to show her my tattoo but I noticed Luke had turned her around and kissed her. She had her arms draped around his neck. She pulled away and closed the door. I stared at the closed door. The fresh air from outside felt good. I walked down the drive way and sighed. I saw something shiny in grass. It was a necklace. I picked it up. It was a heart with a diamond in the middle. It looked very much like the one Gabby had always worn. I sighed. Rachel was changing so much. I didn't know her anymore. I walked down the driveway and turn back to see the house. I saw a Michael another boy she lived with carry a suitcase to a limo. I watches from the safety of the trees. Soon Rachel came out and carried her suitcase and put it in the limo. She glanced around and somehow she met eye contact with me. I froze. She blinked and turned away. I saw the other boys put stuff in the limo and then go back inside. I walked away and thought. Rachel was leaving and changing and now she didn't even want to see us.