Chapter 8

Interview

Interviewer : Here is One Direction and 5 Seconds of summer.

All the boys : Hello.

Interview: so I'll get right down to business. how are you all?

All the boys : good.

Liam : well as many of you have seen we got a new girl.

Interviewer : We have seen and several fans have asked questions. and i think your new girl is here today if I'm right ?

Luke: yes she it.

( Signals Rachel).

(Rachel walks into stage and sits next to luke)

Interviewer : Hello. What is your name.

Rachel: Hi my name is Rachel

Louis : We adopted her!!

Niall: Lou you don't say that !

Liam : No we did adopt her. I hope you don't mind that term Rachel. but yes we adopted her yesterday

(Rachel slightly smiled )

Interviewer : So she's not one of your girlfriends? Rachel we have a few questions for you.

( Boys blushes especially Luke )

Rachel. :okay

interviewer : How old are you?

do you have a bf? what's it like living with one direction and 5sos? and do u like any of them ?

Rachel : I'm 17. no I don't have a bf and it's cool. I'm getting adjusted pretty well. And (quick glance at the boys) and smiles. they are all pretty cool. maybe.

Interviewer : Well that's glad to hear. you are very pretty.

Rachel : Thank you

Interviewer : now Liam where is you lovely girlfriend red?

Liam: She had some other things going on so she didn't know if she could make it.

(Liam glances at his phone and texts Red)

Interviewer : Well hopefully she can make it later.

( Liam nods )

Interviewer: So what do you guys think of Rachel ?

(all the boys say great, she's cool or I like her she's amazing )

Interviewer : So you fit in pretty well Rachel?

Rachel : Yeah I guess.

Interviewer : We will be back in a few minutes with One direction and 5sos.

Luke's P.O.V.

We walked off the stage waiting for the 10 minute break we had. I saw Rachel lean against the wall texting someone on her phone. Liam was on the opposite wall texting some on his phone. I walked over to Rachel. She smiled and closed her phone. "Hey ". "Hey. " She smiled. " so my part is done now all you have to is perform with the guys ". "oh I don't know how I will be able to do that". she laughed and smirked. I smiled at her. " you did go up there ". "thanks ". A side worker came over and helped put a microphone on me. I noticed Rachel smirking and she snapped a picture I think. I pretended to glare. She smiled. She looked down at her phone and did something. I felt my phone vibrate. The man finished and I pulled my phone out. Rachel has tweet the picture of me saying " luke is getting ready". I smiled and tweeted her " now u have my picture you can stare and drool at". Her phone beeped and she smirked at me. "BOY ARE ON IN 3. !" a man shouted. I went to Rachel. "wish my luck". "You are wished luke" she Smiled. The boys were getting ready and sitting down. I kissed Rachel's forehead and she kissed my cheek. I smiled and walked to my seat. "GET SOME LUKE!!" Shouted Ashton. "Oh shut up ". Rachel smirked and grabbed her phone to videos us perform. We performed "Everything I didn't say".