Chapter 4

Liam's P.O.V.

Rachel didn't talk much. She seemed upset and surprised that she was being adopted. I wondered how Hannah aka Red would deal with her, or how Rachel would react to her. Rachel was blaring music in her ears on the way home while the boys talked. No one tried to reach out to her. I saw that her whole stomach was covered in cuts and scared and bruises. I wondered if her arms and legs were like that too. We reached home and she stares at our flat " Welcome home " the boys cheered. She nodded "yeah home." I smiled at her and walked to the door. Everyone followed. I unlocked the door and saw Red on the couch talking to someone on the phone. "oh Eleanor I must go. the boys are home. " She hung up the phone and walked over to us. She smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "so what happened babe?". "We got someone. " I replied. Her happiness seemed to disappear slightly but she quickly acted like nothing happened. She gave a small smile "well where is she". I motioned for the boys to move aside. The boys did and there stood Rachel. She was holding her phone and looked at Red. I saw red glare slightly at her and glance at her new house Mate. "Hello nice to meet you I'm Hannah but everyone calls me Red ". Rachel nodded. "Rachel." Red smirked slightly. I saw Rachel glance around the house. "Here Rachel let me and Zayn show You to your room. " Rachel nodded and followed us. I saw Red stare at us aw we disappeared up the stairs.