Chapter 16

A/N. omg I haven't updated in forever 😂😭 So I shall.

Rachel's P.O.V.

It was three years ago. I was with the Johnson's for a while. A whole damn month and half was a while for me. Don't judge I am not the best kid. Anyway. Mason was their son. He was one year older them me. We got close and one night he got me drunk and raped me. Or that is what he wants me to believe. I don't remember much of that night. It's just a blur. So I never believed him. But he told his parents it was my fault and I forced him. So I got kicked out. I tensed up as I watches Mason walks away. He was smirking at me and had a evil glint in his eyes. I bit my lip. Luke watches mason. "do you guys have a past ?". I shook my head " No. He doesn't exist in my life. He's dead to me ". Luke nodded slightly. "Okay. " He kisses my forehead and took me to the tour bus. "Oh crap I forgot my phone. I'll be back. " Luke raced. off back into the arena. I sat on his bed while I waited for him to come back. I heard the bus door open. I thought it was the boys or luke but it was quiet. A thought raced into my head. No I refuse to believe it was mason. No it can't be. I bit my lip. I layed perfectly still on the bed. I heard the door slam shut. I breathes a sigh of relief. Luke and the boys rushed in two seconds later. "Rachel!!?". I walked out. "yes?" Luke breathed a sigh of relief. "omg A guy was just looking for you and he came back to tell us he don't find you. " "Who was looking for me ?". "Uh Mason something ". I bit my lip. "please don't let him in here. I don't want him to see me ". "why?" asked calum. I sighed. "He raped me."". I saw the boys mouths drop open but before they could reply I heard a voice. " Shut up. you know that's a lie. Now come with me and we can straighten this out ".