Chapter 7

Rachel's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning. I groaned. My adoption wasn't a dream I has been adopted and I now was the adoptive of One Direction and 5Sos. I got up and fixed my pajamas. I grabbed my brush and put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and noticed I have even more followed. I noticed I had several hate tweets. I got out of twitter and closed my phone. There was a knock at my door. " come inu". It was Zayn. " hey your up". "yeah". "uhm well it's breakfast time so we wondered if you wanted some food". I smiled at his awkwardness. I then heard a yell from downstairs "Luke I hate you give me my orange juice!!!". I raises an eyebrow. Zayn laughed "Just calum and Luke. " I nodded. " So breakfast " "Yeah sure I'll have some. " I got up and saw Zayn glance at me and turn away. As we walked past the mirror I glanced at myself. My face looked fine. I glanced at my clothes Shorts and a black tank top that said "Love " on it. I followed Zayn into the kitchen and watched carefully at the boys who are eating and were laughing. Red was nowhere in sight. Liam noticed me " Hey Rachel what do you want for breakfast ?". "Just cereal. " Liam handed me a box of cereal and I ate it. "So boys, Liam said in his big voice. "today we have an interview and we are going to introduce Rachel and clear up any rumors. "Uh what do I wear to this?" I asked. " whatever you want, nothing to fancy ". I nodded. The boys continued to talk until Liam said it was time to get ready. I walked to my room and got in the shower. I finished and grabbed my clothes. I chose skinny jeans and a black top that said that read "Cali". I grabbed my converse and straightened my hair. I applied a little lip gloss and mascara. I walked downstairs. The boys were on the couch playing on their phones. I grabbed mine out if my back pocket. "Where's Red isn't she coming ?" I asked. Liam nodded. "she'll met us there." I nodded. We all walked out into the limo and I sat next to Luke. Him and I had a conversation and realized we had a lot in common. We liked the same music. We reached the interview place. Tons of fans and other reporters were there. Liam instructed everyone to take a pair of sunglasses and keep your head down. I grabbed a pair of sunglasses and slipped them on. The boys started hoping out of the limo and Luke grabbed my hand. I smiled at him and we walked through the crowd. Fans screamed and cameras flashed. I kept my head low and felt luke squeeze my hand. He smiled reassuringly at me. I smiled back. Finally we made it to the building and walked in. We were instructed to go to a dressing room. I noticed Luke and I were still holding hands. I didn't mind it though and neither did he. I smiled and we walked down the hall. The boys say on the couch and played on their phones and chatted again. I sat in between Luke's legs while he chatted with the boys. A security mad came in. "20 minutes boys and your on. " They nodded. 15 minutes passed and a man came to get us. Luke grabbed my hand again. I smiled at him and pecked his cheek quickly. He kissed my forehead and whispered "you'll do fine" I nodded and we walked back stage. The interviewer was finishing up with someone else. "Well thank you for being here and now we have pop sensations One Direction and 5 seconds of Summer!". That was the boys cue. I was to wait till I got the signal to go on. Red still wasn't here. They interview went to a break and the lady began talking to someone. The boys smiled at me and told me I would do fine. Luke squeezed my hand and kissed it. "You sit by me in the interview". I nodded. "And we are back and here is One direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. The boys walked on stage and the interview started.