{Goddess}~ Gundham Tanaka x Cultist!Fem!Reader

(A/N): My first Gundham one shot! Also I don't know if I will be able to write this how you want it, I don't know much about cultists. I will try to write it the best I can for you though so I hope you enjoy! ❤️

Some of the ideas in this one shot belong to KittyFox_OmaSai ✿ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ✿

(Quick little note: I don't like writing in a character's point of view that much anymore, just throwing that out there if you noticed the change in how I write.)

(Y/N) was never the type of girl people wanted to talk to or be friends with.

She always scared them away with her dark personality or pushed them away when they tried to make an effort to know her.

She is known as the Ultimate Cultist.

The others on the island were afraid she would kill someone, especially Kazuichi (THAT ALMOST CORRECTED TO KAZOO I'M DYING 😂)

The (H/C) girl rarely ever left her room, she didn't want to cause any trouble.

Little did everyone know when (Y/N) was alone she would hug her stuffed animals, mess with makeup and sometimes cry...

She would cry alone in her room, she was afraid, nobody liked her they all feared her.

This made her a target, someone may see her as a threat and try to kill her.

Whenever she did leave her room though, she put on a tough personality, she was the Ultimate Cultist so she couldn't show her soft side.

(Y/N) started to hum a soft tune looking out the window of the dining room.

No body was in there since they were all off doing their own thing, she started to hum louder since she knew no one would be able to hear her.

With a smile on her face she started to space out.

For being in a killing game, it sure was a beautiful day.

"Why are you singing mortal?"

(Y/N) abruptly stopped her humming and whipped her head around to see the Ultimate Breeder himself.

She blushes while he looked at her confused, he thought she was never the type to sing.

"I wasn't..." The (H/C) girl quietly said.

"I GUNDHAM TANAKA, RULER OF THE UNDERWORLD HAS COME TO ASK YOU AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!"

"Geez, you don't have to yell..."

"Don't be foolish mortal, I have come to ask you..." He paused for a moment covering his face with his scarf.

"...To be my goddess."

(Y/N) blushed looking away, Gundham took her hand making her look up at him shyly.

Her heart was pounding at a rather quick pace, he pulled her closer humming the same tune she was humming earlier.

"Gundham?"

"Hush now, my goodness. Will you rule the underworld with me?"

The said girl nodded slowly almost passing out from all the embarrassment.

She could feel his breath against her lips he leaned in closer and closer...

"SO CUTE!" Mahiru yelled taking pictures grinning.

"Ew you guys are fucking nasty doing that in public! Get a room!" Hiyoko yelled covering her eyes in disgust.

"H-Hiyoko... they w-weren't d-doing any h-harm." Mikan mumbled looking down at her shoes.

"Be quiet pig barf!"

"S-Sorry! Please f-forgive me!"

"Be quiet mortals! (Y/N) and I were having an important conversation!" Gundham yelled covering his face with his scarf once more clearly embarrassed.

"More like make out session." Hiyoko snickered, Mahiru glared at her making her stop laughing.

"So much hope!" Nagito hugged himself drooling a little making us all cringe.

"Let's go my goddess, shall we go to my cottage?"

The said female nodded as they both walked out of the dining room.

After walking for about 5 minutes the now new couple entered the Ultimate Breeder's cottage.

Gundham's hamsters well- his four dark devas of destruction popped out from his scarf making (Y/N) squeal.

"Aw! They're so cute!"

Gundham blushes again, "Thank you..."

Cham-P jumped into (Y/N)'s arms making her giggle happily.

She began tickling the small furry animal's belly, Cham-P seemed to have enjoyed being in her arms.

Cham-P crawled up the female's arm and sat on her shoulder, this made Gundham smile.

"It seems that one of my dark devas of destruction has taken a liking to you! You truly are meant to be my goddess!"

This made (Y/N) go back to her flustered state

"Gundham... were you ever scared of me too?"

Gundham looked at his new girlfriend- no goddess in disbelief.

"WHY WOULD I THE RULER OF THE UNDERWORLD FEAR HIS GODDESS?!"

"Hey, no need to yell, remember?" (Y/N) giggled petting Cham-P once more. Gundham took hold of the smaller girls form once more and her breath hitched.

"Anything for the one I love."

"E-Eh? Gundham?!"

Finally the gap closed between the two as they both shared a sweet passionate kiss.

"Once I leave this mortal body I promise to take you to the underworld with me! We shall both rule together with the four dark devas of destruction of course!"

Gundham proudly laughs making the (H/C) girl join in.

Suddenly (Y/N) pulls Gundham into a tight hug not wanted to let go of him.

"I love you. Please survive this game with me?"

(Y/N) has sorrow in her voice, she didn't want to lose Gundham and it's clear he didn't want to lose her either.

"...I...love you too. And don't worry my goddess this mortal body is only temporary!"

Gundham could hear (Y/N) whimpering catching him off guard. "A-Are you okay?!" Gundham didn't really seem like the kind of guy to have a soft side but he's a total sweetheart.

The girl nodded laughing once more, "I'm just so lucky to have ended up with someone as amazing as you."

"You know, (Y/N) you're not how I expected how to be but... I like this side of you better."

(Y/N) smashed her lips into his for the second time today, he kissed back wrapping his arms around her protectively.

(Y/N)'s tears were still running down her face.

Gundham wiped the tears away smiling at her,

"...I'm not going anywhere, don't worry."

Up Next: Mastermind!Shuichi Saihara x Fem!Tomboy!Reader