{Angelic}~ Sayaka Maizono x Male! Reader

(A/N): Thanks to my friend who kinda helped me out on this!! :P Anyways enjoy this one shot! 

(Y/N) - Your Name

(L/N) - Last Name

♥---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥

WARNING THIS IS A SAD ONE SHOT! READ IF YOU WANT THOSE FEELS???

(Y/N)'s POV-

My classmates and I were trapped inside a school forced to kill each other, this is what that psychotic bear named Monokuma told us anyways. I was walking to my dorm room until I was stopped by an angelic voice calling out my name. "(L/N)-KUN!!!" I hesitantly turned around to see the girl I had a huge crush on.

Her name was Sayaka Maizono, the Ultimate Pop Sensation. "Hey Maizono!" I replied back to her, she gave me one of her sweet smiles after I did so. "So... (L/N)-kun... wanna hang out with me today?!" She says enthusiastically. "S-sure Maizono..." At this point I was trying to hide my blush from her since it was totally visible now since she GRABBED MY HAND!!! 

Maizono's POV-

I have to come up with a plan to get (Y/N) to fall in love with me... I've liked him for a while now. I have a feeling he likes me too, since I see him always blushing around me... it's so cute! "So Maizono... where do y-you want to hangout?" He asked looking away so he wouldn't be staring right into my eyes. "My roon (L/N)- kun!" I say giving him one last smile before I quickly walk towards my room.

As I unlock my door and go inside I drag (Y/N) in with me. "So, what do you want to do now that we are here Maizono?" He asks meeting my gaze but then averts from it and blushes a bit more, if that is possible at this point. "(L/N)..." I said looking straight into (Y/N)'s eyes, placing my hands on his cheeks making sure he can't look away.

(Y/N)'s POV-

Maizono grabs my face so I can meet her gaze and I tense up wondering what she intends to do. "(L/N)-kun... do you have anybody you like?" She said giving me one of those serious looks. "N-no M-Maizono.. wh-why?" I said trying to look away but I can't since she's holding my face. Maizono moves in closer to my face and I shut my eyes in response blushing a bright red.

"That's good... that means I can do this then." She finally says closing the space in between is making our lips touch. I felt so shy and embarrassed, but then I felt comfortable enough to start kissing her back. Our kiss then became more passionate as she wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap mine around her waist. 

We kissed for a really long time at this point, we both pull away at the same time with a loving expression on both of our faces. "I love you (L/N)-kun..." She says hugging me tightly. "I love you too Maizono, I have for a long time." She looks back up to me with another sweet smile and we kiss again for a while.

After spending time with Maizono for a while the night time announcement came on. I start to walk out of Maizono's room as we say our goodbye's. That's when I heard, "(L/N)-kun.... I'm going to try to get out of this school still... I-I'm sorry!" Before I could say anything she slammed her door shut. I shrugged it off thinking it was nothing. 

~The Next Morning~

The next morning after that we all found Maizono dead in Naegi's bathroom. I couldn't help the tears that came pouring down from my eyes. I ran to my room as quick as I could, everyone tried getting me out of my room but I never replied... I refused. I loved Maizono, now she's gone. All I could do was cry into my pillow. That was until I was forced out of my room to attend the class trial.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you Maizono...." I thought to myself as we started the trial.

(A/N): OH MY GOD!! Why did I write this sad one shot AAAAAAH!