{For You}~ Yandere!Kokichi Ouma x Reader

(A/N): A lot of yandere one shots too lmao! I hope you all enjoy! ❤️

Tapping your pencil in the desk eagerly waiting for class to end.

You sigh quietly glancing up at the clock. (Relatable, I'm currently writing this in class oOPS)

You've felt a pair of eyes glaring at you the whole time making you more anxious to leave.

Every time you turned around you you nobody staring at you, but you got a couple confused faces looking at you.

This time when you turned around you caught the person off guard.

Kokichi Ouma, one of your classmates was staring at you.

He quickly pretended like nothing happened as he looks away, you raise an eyebrow in confusion, why was he staring at you so intensely?

You continue listening to the lesson when finally! The class came to an end!

Thankfully it was your last class of the day so it was time to go home.

You smile to yourself proud you survived another day of this hell they call school. You packed your things and put your bag on.

Just as you were about to leave you felt a hand on your wrist.

"Oh hi Kaito! Hi Maki!"

Kaito was the one who grabbed your wrist, you, him and Maki are good friends.

"You said you were gonna study for the finals with us remember?" Kaito grins at you and Maki nods, you secretly shipped them.

"O-Oh yeah! Sorry about that I forgot!"

"That's alright, so do you guys want to come to my house?" Kaito asked, Maki seemed a little nervous around him which you found cute.

You both nod at Kaito, "Alright! Let's go!"

While the three of you left the classroom you didn't notice Kokichi was still in the classroom.

He had been glaring at you three the whole time.

He smirked watching you walk out.