{Dangerous}~ Junko Enoshima x Fem!Reader

(A/N): So I just decided to make this because I was bored and I had nothing else to do so enjoy this chapter even though it's probably not the best lol.

(Y/N) - Your Name

(E/C) - Eye Color

♥---------------------------------------------------------------------♥

(Y/N)'s POV-

I was in my room, hiding from all of the craziness. This bear so called "Monokuma" is telling all of to murder if we want to leave this place. This is too much I can not handle this stress right now.

"AHH!" I yell punching the wall, why was I one of the ones to be trapped here!? I started to feel my eyes water, tears brimming at the corners of my eyes, I'm tired of this why, why, why?! 

"Helllooooooo (Y/N)! Have you fallen into despair? Upupupupu" I hear a familar voice say behind me as I sob into my knees. "G-go away!! Leave me alone!" I shout in response. "I don't think so (Y/N)..." I hear Monokuma snicker. 

"What do you want from me?!" I shudder asking that particular question. "Nothing....." I sigh in relief until I hear. "......yet. Upupupu~!" I start to shake a little. "You're very intriguing... (Y/N). I mean, you're different... hmm. Well I gotta go spread more despair I'll see you very soon, (Y/N)~!" Said the bear and just like that, he was gone.

I shudder some more after that, but I also feel overwhelmed. I guess I should sleep it off...

And just like that I fell asleep.

~Time Skip~

Junko's POV-

She's so adorable when she's sleeping.... I can't help but to watch the cameras. I might as well check up on her in her room, for reasons...

I find my way to (Y/N)'s room and I enter. "(Y/N).... what is so intriguing about you?" I whisper next to her, brushing a stray hair out of her pretty face. "Huh?" I hear (Y/N) mumble as she opens her eyes slightly.

"J-Junko?... What are you doing here, and how did you get in?" (Y/N) asks some what frightened. "(Y/N).... I'm not going to hurt you..." I say pulling her chin up with my thumb and my finger. I inch my face closer to hers, I don't know why but I want to feel her soft lips against my own.

Before I knew it I pushed my lips against hers, her lips were soft and gentle, just like her. "Mm!?" (Y/N) squeaks into the kiss, but I kept kissing her softly until I pulled away for air. "J-Junko.....?" She says blushing a little. 

"Hmm, I kind of liked that... (Y/N)" I say smirking. She just nods in response shyly. "From now on you're my girlfriend (Y/N)." I say looking at her (E/C) orbs. "U-um... okay..." She says averting her gaze. "Also, (Y/N).... I'm the mastermind." I say as she freaks out.

"W-WHA-?!" She says falling off the bed. "Don't worry since you're my girlfriend, I won't let you die you know." I say looking down at her since she was still on the floor processing everything I just said. "J-Junko... you?" She finally says. 

"Yes me, silly." I chuckle at her a bit. "(Y/N)... I may love despair but I will keep you alive, just you." I say grabbing her hand helping her off the ground. "I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her in for another kiss, I kiss a bit more harshly now, as she kisses me back. I pull away from the kiss and grin at her.

"I mean.... after all you're under my control now.... (Y/N)."

I will be making a part 2 for this soon!!!!!! :)

(A/N): I'm sorry if this was a bit OOC, but I tried, but I hope it was not too bad sorrrryyyyyyy!!!!!! I tried >_<