{Sun Shine}~ Mikan Tsumiki x Male! Reader

(A/N): I got really bored and decided to make this one shot so... here we go! 

(Y/N) - Your Name

(E/C) - Eye Color

♥---------------------------------------------------------------------------♥

(Y/N)'s POV-

It was a really bright, sunny day. It was warm outside so I decided to go for a walk since I needed some fresh air. I grab my keys and go outside to maybe just walk to the park or something. 

~Time Skip~

I've been walking for a few minutes now, but that's when I see someone familiar. It was Mikan Tsumiki, I know her from school, I always wanted to talk to her but I never really get the chance to since she's really shy and quiet. "Hello Tsumiki!!" I yell as so looks in my direction.

"Oh... h-hello (Y-Y-Y/N)." Mikan replies as she walks over to me. "So what are you doing Tsumiki?" I ask looking into her eyes, she looked up into my (E/C) ones.

"I-I w-w-was just g-going to the p-p-park." Mikan says. "Oh me to! Do you maybe want to walk together with me?" I say giving her warm smile. "O-oh! Y-yeah okay!" Mikan says giggling and smiling. Her smile was as bright as the sun.

~Time Skip Again~

Mikan's POV-

(Y/N) and I arrive at the park and we sit down on the swings. "Tsumiki... I've always wanted to talk to you, I just didn't know how to approach you." (Y/N) says as he looks down at the ground. "Y-y-you w-wanted to t-talk t-t-t-to me?" I say blushing.

"Well yeah, you've always seemed like a nice girl and I wanted to get to know you better." (Y/N) says looking at me with his beautiful (E/C) orbs. 

I think I have a crush on (Y/N) oooh noooo!! I blush some more as I look down at the ground to look at my feet, too embarrassed to meet his gaze. (Y/N) then grabs my hand aaahh!!! I can't help the tint of red on my face that got even darker. 

(Y/N) then tries to run with my hand in his, but fails as he trips and falls. (lol how could youuu jk). I quickly bend down to help him stand up to see if he is okay.

"Tsumiki I'm fine, really." (Y/N) says giggling but I quickly notice that he scrapped his knee. "N-no! W-w-we have t-to clean your w-wound." I stutter out helping him to my house were I have a lot of nurse equipment. 

~Time Skip Once Again~

(Y/N)'s POV-

Tsumiki and I arrive at her house and she takes me inside. After she went to go grab her stuff to clean my wound she came back and started doing so. After she was done cleaning it she put a band aid on my knee.

"A-are y-you okay n-n-now (Y/N)?" Tsumiki asks me with a cute smile. "Yeah Tsumiki! Thank you so much!" I say standing up giving her a hug. "W-wha-" Tsumiki squeaks. 

I pull away from the hug and she is looking deeply into my eyes. She is so cute, I don't know why but I suddenly KISSED HER! It was like my body acted on it's own, the weird part is, is that she kissed back. We kissed each other for a while but when we pulled away for air we looking into each others eyes with passion. 

"I-I-I'm sorry I-" I cut Tsumiki off with another tight hug. "I love you Tsumiki, I've always admired you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I say as she hugs me back and sighs in relief. "O-of c-c-course (Y/N)! I.... I l-love you to!" I smile and hug her tighter. I can tell we were going to have a nice relationship together.

(A/N): OH MY GOSHHHH SO CUTEEE! Well I had bad writers block today so this took me a long time to write so if this was not the best I'm sooooooooo sorry! Thanks for reading this one shot I'll be writing more soon!