{Flirting}~ Teruteru Hanamura x Reader

[Requested]

I'm so sorry this took a long time I have been super busy with school, so many projects and stuff... well anyways here it is :D

---------------------------------------------
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(T/N) - Teacher's Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
---------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV-
"Ewww go away you pervert!" I heard a girl scream, I wouldn't doubt she was talking about Teruteru, he's always been perverted for as long as I've known him. I've sort of grown a crush on him though, not because he's a pervert... it's just he's the only one who really gives me compliments.

I sigh as I grab the things I need from my locker and slowly shutting it getting ready to go to my next class. "Hey there, cutie." I hear Teruteru say from behind me. I can feel his grin from behind me...

I slowly turn around to see Teruteru with a bloody nose. "Oh my god are you okay?!" I yell with concern. "Oh I'm perfectly fine, you're just soooo attractive." I roll my eyes and walk away from him blushing slightly. "Hey (Y/N) wait!" I here him yell. "Yes?" I simply say looking back at him.

"Want to hang out after school?" I blush a little more, and turn away hiding it. "Okay I guess so." I say walking away to my class as the bell was about to ring and I didn't really feel like being lectured by Ishimaru.

I finally get to my classroom and walking in with a blush still on my face from talking with Teruteru a few moments ago. I walk over to my desk and sit down while looking out the window letting out a silent sigh.

I didn't realize that I was day dreaming that long until I hear "(L/N)! Please pay attention in class if you want to pass!" I blush from embarrassment as a few other students look at me and some laugh. "Sorry (T/N)!" I say looking up at what my teacher was teaching.

~Time Skip~

I walk out of my class heading towards the cafeteria since it was lunch time. I see a small figure approach me, "Hey (Y/N) I'll wait for you outside after school." He says in a somewhat seductive voice. (This is not a lemon I swear lmao)

I only nod in response as I walk past Teruteru the make my way over to the cafeteria once again blushing... what is with me and blushing today!!?

I walk into the cafeteria and I sit down at the table next to my friend Junko Enoshima, yeah she surprisingly wanted to be my friend we've actually been friends for a couple of years now. "Hey Junko." I simply say looking down at my lap. "Hello (Y/N)~!" Junko says giving a strong hug. I squeal in response, she's stronger than she looks.

"Haha, sorry (Y/N) you're just soooo adorable~  what's bothering you... you look a little strange today." Junko says putting her arm around me. "U-ummm well... Teruteru wants me to hang out with him after school today and I'm kind of nervous..." I say shyly. "What?! With that pervert????! Well I guess if that's what you're in to." Junko says snickering.

"You can just be yourself, who wouldn't like you (Y/N) you're too adorable not to like!" Junko says hugging me again.

~Time Skip To End Of The Day~

I slowly make my way outside as I reach the doors I open them stepping outside of the school. I look around then I suddenly see Teruteru waiting for me. I walk over to him shyly looking down at my feet.

"(Y/N), do you wanna hang out at the park or something?" Teruteru says looking up into my (E/C) eyes. "O-okay." I stutter out.

~Time Skip~

Teruteru's POV-
We finally reach the park as we both sit on the swings. Surprisingly no one was here. It's actually a really nice day today the way the sun shines down onto (Y/N) making them look even more attractive than they already are.

"Hey (Y/N), I know I flirt with slot of people but I do it to make jealous sometimes because I want you to notice me... sorry it just felt like the right time to say it." I say looking down at my feet feeling a little ashamed.

"Teruteru..." (Y/N) simply says. "I... I do notice you, I just don't know what to say... you're always flirting with many people I just didn't want to interfere." (Y/N) looks the other way with sadness in their eyes. "I'm sorry I got to go." (Y/N) says getting off of the swing walking away from me.

I get off mine and run after them. I grab (Y/N)'s hand pulling them down so that we are face to face with each other. I quickly lock our lips together kissing them passionately. I pull away leaving them a blushing mess.

"See you tomorrow (Y/N)."