{Wounds}~ Kokichi Ouma x Bullied!Fem!Reader

(A/N): I honestly really love Kokichi, he's my favorite character, I'm so tempted to make a separate one shot book just for him idk...🤔
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N)'s POV-
Do I deserve this? Kokichi Ouma, why does he treat me this way? He treats me worse than he treats Miu.

"(Y/N)-CHAAAAAAAN~!" The familiar voice calls.

I stood still, frozen in place, here it comes more insults. "Nishishi why are you so uglyyyy? Hmm... and your chest is flatter than Himiko-Chan's!" Kokichi grins. I feel my heart break every insult that his gave me.

Truth me told I used to like him at the beginning of this killing game but all of the sudden he started bullying me. I doubt he would care if I ended up as the next victim. I know I will not survive this.

"I..." is all I can manage to say.

"You...? Neheehee, I'm surprised you're not dead yet, honestly I wouldn't bother investigating for you if you had." Kokichi gave me one of his evil smirks.

I felt tears prick at the corners of my eyes, threatening to fall.

"Would it really m-make you that happy?"

"Nishishi, see ya around ugly!" That was the last thing he said before running off.

I wipe my tears and walk outside and sat on the bench. It was night time so it was rather peaceful, looking up at the stars and all.

I swear I could hear footsteps...

It's my imagination. It has to be my imagination.

I continue to look up at the stars remembering all of the insults Kokichi has given me. It would be best if I died right? I'm no use to anyone here.

"Sorry (Y/N), but it's important I do this, I'd be doing you a favor too, kukuku."

I look behind me to see Korekiyo with a knife in his hand, I close my eyes tightly accepting my fate.

I could feel the sharp knife making contacts with my stomach.

It hurts.

But I don't care.

Everyone wouldn't care if I died, I'm just a burden.

Bright pink blood splatter and pooled around me as I fall the the ground, Korekiyo ran away trying not to get caught.

Well... at least this will make things better for everyone and it will make Kokichi happy.

I close my eyes as the pain became more intense, I whimper a little as I lay still.

"(Y/N)-Chan...?"

I open one of my eyes weakly to see a familiar boy with soft purple hair.

I weakly smile, "I... didn't want to fight back, I know this will make it everyone's lives easier... right...?"

The purple haired boy had a blank expression as he stared down at my weak body, I lost consciousness. But I remember swiftly being carried somewhere quickly.

Kokichi's POV-
After bandaging (Y/N) up I let her rest in my bed, luckily the bleeding had stopped.

I gazed at her face, her eyes closed, steady breathing, her chest rising slightly with each breath she took.

Her hair was spread across the pillow as she slept soundly.

I got curious, was her skin as soft as it looked?

I reached my hand out, gently caressing her (S/C) skin. What's wrong with me... I'm not supposed to feel like this I'm a sadistic leader!

Yet I couldn't help but feel my heart beat faster and faster while my index finger played with one of her (H/C) locks.

I was secretly spying on (Y/N) while she left the building to go outside.

That's when I saw him.

Korekiyo... the one who tried to kill her... the one who hurt her...!

My face started to contort with anger. No, rage.

She doesn't need to know I was secretly watching her, but I'm glad I had... if I hadn't...

Before I could finish my thoughts she started to stir and open one of her eyes, grimacing in pain.

(Y/N)'s POV-
As soon as I wake up from a deep sleep all I could feel was pain shoot through my stomach area.

I whimper as I lay back down onto whatever I was laying in before.

Wait where am I?

I look around the room only to realize this wasn't my room... and I notice a face staring at me...

Kokichi Ouma. My bully.

"K-Kokichi?!"

I yelp trying to move back only to whimper again from the pain.

"Don't move so much (Y/N)-Chan, you'll reopen your wound, dummy." Kokichi says with his signature laugh. "Nishishi, wow I didn't think you'd actually try and get killed!"

I frown, looking the other direction, "Then why didn't you just let me die if you want me to so bad?!" Tears pricked at my eyes as one rolled down my cheek.

Kokichi smirked while pushing me back down on the bed and crawling on top of me, he was careful with my wound.

I flinch unsure of what he was going to do. Suddenly he pins my arms above my head while my eyes widen.

He leans down...

The next thing I knew his soft lips were on my own, I was too shocked to even kiss back.

He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, this is all so weird... didn't he hate me... why don't I want him to stop...?

Kokichi groped my left breast making me gasp and taking the advantage to slip his tongue into my mouth.

He explored my mouth while his grip loosened on my wrist, placing his hands on my face gently.

When Kokichi pulls away there was a string of saliva making me blush, of course, he just smirks as always.

"Nishishi~ you really need to know when I'm lying (Y/N)-Chan~!" Kokichi pulled me into a tight hug but once again he was careful with my injury.

"Kokichi... why...?" I manage to choke out.

"Why? Hmmmmm... I want you to be my girlfriend (Y/N)-Chan! No one else can tease you but me~"

I give him an angry expression.

"Not funny Kokichi."

She giggles pulling away from the hug. "Soooooooo will you be mine~?"

I thought for a moment before realizing I love this little liar. I nod and smile at him, he did save my life after all.

"Thank you for saving me Kokichi..."

"Ehh I just didn't feel like investigating again..." Kokichi says in a bored tone.

"H-Hey!" "It was a lie~ Nishishi~!"

I sigh, he's already too much for me to handle. "Hey hey, (Y/N)-Chan... now that we're a couple can we do the thing?!" He grins.

"K-Kokichi!!!!"