{Dangerous}~ Junko Enoshima x Fem!Reader (Part 2)

(A/N): Part 2 here we go!! :P

(Y/N) - Your Name

(E/C) - Eye Color

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------♥

(Y/N)'s POV-

"Wh-what? Junko.... what do you mean?" I say stepping backwards trying to get away from the blonde female. "You're under my control now, (Y/N) Upupupupu~!" Junko snickers at me. "N-no I am not! I am not under anyone's control!" I yell back defensively.

"Hmmm.... if you say so, but if you want your friends to live you're going to have to do what ever I ask of you (Y/N)." She grins getting closer, closer and closer. Soon enough I was backed up into the wall, I gulp nervously. "Aww, don't be afraid (Y/N)... I already told you that I won't hurt you, I love you silly!" She giggles a bit inching closer to my face.

I turn my face so she can't kiss me but she grabs my face harshly and smashes her lips into mine. "Don't resist me (Y/N), as I said you do what ever I want now.... or I will kill all of your friends." She says calmly, how can she be this calm?! She's crazy!

"I must go now, (Y/N). I'll be seeing you veeeerryy soon! Oh and by the way do not tell anyone that I am the mastermind.... or there will be consequences." Junko says with a blank scary look sending shivers down my spine.

"Good night (Y/N) sleep well!" Junko finally says before shutting the door and disappearing to who knows where....

~Time Skip To Morning~

(Y/N)'s POV-

I wake up and rub my (E/C) eyes and let out a yawn. I was hoping last night's incident was all just a dream until I heard..... "Hellloooooo (Y/N)!!!" I hear that monochrome bear say beside me jumping onto my bed.

I slightly push myself away, keeping my distance from the bear. "Aww (Y/N) don't be scared!! I told you many times I won't hurt you~!" The bear says slowly moving towards me. "Well you better start getting ready for the day, I gotta no now (Y/N)! Byeeeeeeee!!!" Monokuma says before leaving my room.

I let out a sigh of relief knowing he's gone... but I know that I'm going to see him very, very soon anyways....

~Another Time Skip~

After I get ready I leave my room and make my way to the cafeteria, where every one else is. After we have our usual morning meeting, we all carry on with our day. I just go back to my room as always.

So as usual I slowly make my way to my room until....

I feel a sharp pain in my side, someone just CUT ME!!! It wasn't a deep cut but it was enough to bleed though. I start running, running for dear life!

I run around for a but until I think I lost the person trying to attack me.

I start to breath heavily trying to catch my breath and holding onto my wound tightly. As I make sure that person was no longer in sight I find my way to my room once again and enter.

I shut my door and lock it. I go into my bathroom and take a look at my wound and sigh. I get out the items I need to clean it so it wont get infected but that's when I hear someone gasp.

"(Y/N)!!! You're hurt!" I hear Junko yell coming towards me. "You should have seen it on the cameras anyways..." I say moving away from her. "Come here (Y/N), I will clean it for you." Junko says grabbing my wrist. "N-no Junko I can d-do it!" I say stuttering a bit.

"(Y/N), you do what I tell you, okay~!" Junko says grinning. I give in remembering I have to do what she tells me to do, and I couldn't do anything about it. I sit down as Junko cleans the wound that was on my side. I wince in pain at first but it soon gets over with and Junko bandages me.

"(Y/N)... I love you. I promise I won't let anyone else hurt you.... and that person who did hurt you will be sorry." Junko says kissing me on the lips. For some reason I found my self kissing back, I want to hate her but for some odd reason I love her in a way. Oh well.... I can't do anything about it anyways.

"I love you too, Junko." I say smiling at her.

The thing is...... who was that person?