{Passion}~ Ishimaru Kiyotaka x Fem!Reader (Part 2)

(A/N): My friend wanted me to make a part 2 for this so I was like why not, so here you guys go a part 2 to this one shot..... I'm so sorry if it's not that good aaaaaahhhh!

(Y/N) - Your Name

(E/C) - Eye Color

♥------------------------------------------------------------------♥

(Y/N)'s POV-

I wake up the next day after becoming Ishimaru's girlfriend! I woke up with a smile on my face I've liked him for a long time and he's actually my boyfriend!!!

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous to see him later on today at school because.... we uh... kissed.... I am a little bit shocked that I kissed him, but it was worth it nonetheless.

I get ready for school and I walk out of my house to get there.

~Time Skip~

As soon as I arrive at school I'm greeted with my boyfriend yelling my name. "HELLO (Y/N)!" Ishimaru says grinning walking towards me. He's really cute oh my gosh! I blush as I realize how cute he really is. "Hello Ishimaru!" I say back giving him a smile back and I giggle a bit.

"Want to hang out after school with me again Ishimaru?" I say look up to meet his gaze. "Sure (Y/N)! But we need to get to class now! I will walk you to yours!" He says grabbing my hand and I blush a little more from this action. "B-but the bell doesn't ring for a little while longer Ishimaru!" I say back at him.

"What's the harm in being early (Y/N)!?" He says back chuckling. "Yeah... okay." I say back.

~Time Skip After A Looooooooong Day Of School~

It was nearly the end of the day I was sitting at my seat tapping my pencil on the desk desperately waiting for the bell to ring so I can see Ishimaru I was kind of excited, I mean he's just soooo cute and I love him.... wait! WAIT! Love?!? I blush slightly.

Suddenly the bell rings and cuts my thinking off, I hurry my way outside of the school to meet up with Ishimaru.

Ishimaru's POV-

As I see (Y/N) walking towards me I cannot help the smile that crept on my face, she's so beautiful, I think I can say I'm in love with her... I hope she feels the same way, even though we have only been dating a day... I can feel a strong connection between us. Yeah, I love her.

"HELLO (Y/N)! ARE YOU READY?!" I shout as she giggles and replies "Yeah! Lets go." I take her hand and we start walking. "Where do you want to go (Y/N)?" I ask her look down at her. "Hmm the park maybe? It's a beautiful day outside so why not?" She replies looking up at me and smiling once again. She's really pretty, I want to show her how much I love her.

"Okay sounds good to me!" I reply as we make our way to the park.

~Time Skip~

Ishimaru's POV-

(Y/N) and I finally make it to the park and we sit down on the bench that was there. "It's really nice today." (Y/N) says looking at the blue sky with her pretty (E/C) eyes.

"Yeah it really is." I reply back blushing. I grab her hand lightly and this makes her look at me and meet my gaze. I look a little to the side avoiding eye contact blushing slightly. "Ishimaru... are you okay?" She says with concern in her delicate voice. "Y-yeah! I'm fine!" I reply back stuttering a bit.

"(Y/N) I just really wanted to tell you that I..... I love you." I say covering my face with embarrassment.

(Y/N)'s POV

Oh my gosh he's soooo cute! "I love you too, Ishimaru." I reply lovingly. He slowly uncovers his hands from his face and smiles slightly. He inches closer and closer to my face, both of our faces nearly touching and also red like a tomato.

What almost felt like an eternity, we finally end up closing the gap between us and kiss each other with passion, we kissed for a while but we soon parted in need for air and it was starting to get late as well.

"I love you (Y/N)." He replies looking deeply into my eyes. "I love you too, Ishimaru." I say back smiling. "I'll walk you home now, it's starting to get late." He says taking my hand and we begin to walk.

This relationship will definitely last forever...

(A/N): Thanks for all the views guys I can't believe I got 600 views! That's crazy, but I will try to post chapters more, I've just been busy. Thanks again bye! :)