{Dangerous}~ Junko Enoshima x Fem!Reader (Part 3)

(A/N): So a part three was requested soooooooooo I was like why not? Warning this might be a little sad but continue on if you don't mind :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) - Your Name

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV-

My wound was healing pretty quickly thanks to the help of Junko... I guess. I blush thinking about her again. The others did worry about me well maybe all except Togami... they wondered why I couldn't leave my room, of course I told them what happened. One of them is sure guilty for my wound.

I heard my door open and then I heard "(Y/N)~Chan!" It was Junko coming to check up on me again. I let out a sigh knowing every time she comes over to hang out all she talked about was despair.

"Hey Junko..." I reply in an annoyed tone. "Awwwwww is (Y/N)~Chan unhappy to see meeee??" Junko pouted putting on her cute personality. I rolled my eyes in response. "All you talk about is despair." I said as she walks over closer to me.

"But despair... it's the only thing to keep this game interesting, don't you think?"Junko replies using her smart personality. "No." I spat angrily. "Maybe... I'll just have to fill you with despair." Junko laughed crazily while stepping closer to me. I step backwards until I was corned into a wall.

Junko pinned my arms up so that I couldn't push her away. I struggle in her grasp, but to no avail. Junko looks into my eyes and chuckles "(Y/N)~Chan." Junko says cheerfully. "I know who injured you." I look shocked but then again... cameras. "W-Who?!" I shout. "Me~!" Junko says laughing like a maniac.

I tremble in her grasp as I gave her a terrified,

terrified look.

"You...?" I manage to choke out. "Mhm." Junko only replies cheerfully with her cute personality once again. I somehow break free from her as I push her onto the ground as I sprint out the door.

Junko's POV-

Oh seeing her despair so so beautiful, I love it sooooooooo much. I order a Monokuma to go after her for me I'm not going to chase her, I'm not much of a running fan. I sigh getting off the ground that I was pushed onto.

"I'll see you soon (Y/N)~Chan!" I snicker.

(Y/N)'s POV-

I run

And run...

And run.

I start to stop to catch my breath only to realize she's not even chasing me. I sigh in relief wiping the sweat off my face. I suddenly feel something warm and wet spill out from my side. My eyes widen as I realize that I had opened up my wound.

"Damn it!" I say touching my side as pink blood was now soaking in my clothes (blood is pink :P). "Upupupupupu~" My eyes widen once again as a hear a familiar monochrome bear laugh.

Monokuma...

"(Y/N)~" I hear the monochrome bear say. I start to run again (Don't stop me now Ishimaru!!!!!) I run as fast as I can down the halls. It was no use. I was becoming too weak to run fast enough. I wince in pain holding my side as Monokuma was now right in front of me.

"Just give up (Y/N)." Monokuma says stepping closer to me every few seconds. "N-No!" I shout stumbling onto the floor. I use the last of my strength to kick the bear as he flew up into the air and back down onto the cold floor.

"(Y/N)..." Monokuma says in a scary voice "I said I wouldn't hurt you as Junko... well I'm not Junko, And... THERE IS NO VIOLENCE TOWARDS THE HEADMASTER!" My eyes grew wide as I was impaled by spears just like Junko's sister that was only pretending to be her. I fall onto the floor with all the life that I had left draining out of my body.

Junko's POV-

Ooooooh the despair~

I was drooling as well as crying of how devastated I was that I had killed my beloved (Y/N), but the despair... it felt so good! I chuckled as more tears roll down my face.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N): Yaaaay it's done, sorry I took a while but here it is, sorry if it was too sad I just thought it was a good plot sooo hope you enjoyed ;)