Part 18

Ryan's POV

I've been very happy lately. Things are going really well. I think Stevie's starting to enjoy our life together as well. She hasn't been causing any trouble at all. I took a risk in trusting her and left the house for a few hours and when I got back, she was still there, cooking us dinner. 

I do intend to marry Stevie. I could have all the paperwork for divorce ready in no time, but I don't think she would sign them just yet. Soon, though. I'm sure. Maybe Lindsey thinks she's been taken against her will, but when he receives divorce papers after she's been gone for two or three months, I'm positive he'll realize she was the one, who made the decision to leave and be with me.

"Good morning." I say, entering the kitchen. Stevie's at the stove, making breakfast. 

"Good morning." She replies and brings me a cup of coffee, a smile on her face. "Did you sleep well?"

"I did." I nod my head, taking a sip. "I sleep very well with you by my side."

She brings me a plate and puts it down in front of me. She made an omelette and I dig in right away, she's a good cook. "I wanted to ask you something."

"Go ahead." My attention is on her as I wait.

"Could I maybe get some fresh air? I'm not asking to go anywhere, at least to sit outside in the backyard for a while." 

Hm... seems innocent enough, besides, I'd be with her. "Okay." She seems surprised. "You didn't think I'd say, yes?"

"To be honest, no. Thank you." Stevie places her hand on top of mine, smiling. I bring it up to my lips and kiss the back of her hand. "You're so good to me, Ryan. You've been giving me all of your attention, you take care of me like no one else has before."

I knew she'd come around. "That's because I love you, sweetheart. You're my whole world."

She doesn't say anything back, standing up, she takes away the dirty dishes to the sink and cleans up. "Are you going to sit outside with me? I'd really like that."

"Of course." I nod my head. "I was thinking about jumping in the pool actually. Care to join me?"

"Um... I don't think so, honey. You know how I am with my body, I don't want to wear a swimsuit."

"You're silly. No one is going to see you. Please."

I see her gulp, then give a nod of her head. "O-okay. I'll go change then."

"I'll go with you." 

We climb the stairs and I follow after Stevie into the bedroom. She says, she's going to the bathroom to put on her swimsuit, but I don't let her. I tell her to stay with me. I can see she's uncomfortable as she starts taking off her clothes. She turns around away from me and gets completely naked. My heart beat picks up pace. I've been fighting it for so long, I'm not sure how much more I can take of it. I stand behind her, placing my hands on her waist, she stills. 

"Relax..." I whisper into her ear. 

I brush her hair away from her neck and slowly kiss down to her shoulder. She's unresponsive and that's annoying me. I wrap my arm around her middle, placing my other hand on her face to turn her head to one side. Tilting her chin up, I kiss her lips. She's hesitant, but after a moment, she gives in kissing me back. My arm loosens from around her waist and I let my hand explore her body. I cup her breast and squeeze gently, her chest begins to rise and fall faster. I tell her to lie down on the bed. 

"What about that swim in the pool?" She chuckles, but she seems nervous. 

"Later." I tell her, my face straight and my voice serious. 

Stevie lies down on the bed, her legs pressed together, her hands clasped on her stomach. I get in beside her and kiss her again. She's reluctant when I push her hands away from her body, replacing them with mine. My lips travel to her chest and I stay there for a good while, enjoying myself. I'm already hard and I want her badly, but I've got to take my time. I must convince her that she wants this too.

I get on top of her and she looks away from me. I nudge her legs with my knee, spreading them, but not without some persistence. This feels good, I've missed this. I lean in again for a kiss, while my hand moves in between her legs and I groan, when I touch her. She can act, she can pretend she doesn't want this, but her body doesn't lie. I'm in no rush, my fingers relearning her.

"Enjoy this, baby." I tell her, I can see she's trying not to. Her lips are sealed, but the little movements give her away. I grip her chin between my fingers a little harder than I intended to and I ask her to open her mouth. "I want to hear you." My thumb circling her clit, I slide two fingers inside her and she moans. I grin. "That's what I want. Let go, be loud. I know how you get." I continue on the same rhythm and before long, I bring her to an orgasm. "I bet Lindsey can't do this to you."

I patiently wait while she recovers, kissing her skin where I can reach in my position. I see tears in her eyes and it tells me she hasn't felt like I just made her feel in a very long time. Possibly, since we were last together. 

"I want you." I whisper against her lips, but before I can do anything else, the doorbell rings. "Who in the hell..."

"Maybe it's important." Stevie says, her voice shaky. 

"They'll come back then." I shrug, but the ringing of the bell comes again and again.

I groan and roll out of bed. I go downstairs and open the door, angry. It's a stupid delivery guy. When I return to the bedroom, Stevie's in her swimsuit, passing me by.

"We'll finish this another time." She smiles at me and walks away. Her eyes are still watery.