2

Finally after fiddling the key in the lock it finally unlocked. Opening the door I see my mother collecting her stuff and getting ready for work. Once she sees Jungkook her eyes fill with joy and I can already tell that she adores him. "Hi mom this is Jungkook he's my partner for a chemistry project. Don't get too use to him he's just my partner not my boyfriend ok?" I say trying to make it clear that he probably won't be seen again so she shouldn't take too much of a liking to him just for her to be let down when she doesn't see him in the next few months.

She approaches Jungkook with amusement totally ignoring what I said. "He's so cute. I can't wait to see the children you and my daughter will make one day. They'll be so cute." My mom said pinching Jungkook's cheeks and squishing them together as well. "Um Ms. L/n it's not anything like that, we're just partn-" Jungkook begins to explain but is cut off by my mom. "Oh shit I'm gonna be late for work. Ok kids just remember don't have sex in my room and use protection- hold that thought don't use protection I want to see your adorable children. Oh and I left 20 dollars on the table, buy dinner for you and your boy friend will you Y/n? Ok bye love you see you later!"

And with that she exits the home. I quickly look and see a very flustered Jungkook. "I'm sorry my mom doesn't have a filter... anyways come on my room's upstairs." I say and make my way upstairs. Walking into my room I head to my closet and toss the money from earlier inside. I look behind my back for Jungkook. I see him standing in the doorway not stepping foot into my room.

"Are you waiting for a grand fucking invitation or are you gonna come inside?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. Quickly he walks in and plops himself down on the floor. "What're you doing?" I ask dumbfounded. "We're going to start our project duh." He says as if it was obvious. "Not on the fucking floor." I say jumping on my bed and patting the area beside me. As Jungkook was situating himself on my bed my moms words came to mind. 'No sex in my room' her words rang in my head.

"Yah-Jungkook." I say trying to get his attention. He hums in response. "Are you still a virgin?" I ask nonchalantly. After a few moments of silence and continued silence I let my thoughts wonder out loud. "Wow you're still a virgin? You're not even that bad looking. I mean for your reputation you're not bad looking usually people with that perfect 4.0 GPA would have at least a few zits or something but honestly I'm envious of your skin. I mean I'm sorta like genuinely confused I wouldn't mind hitting that if I had the chance." I say my words coming out faster than my brain can comprehend them.

Immediately after I process my sentence I cover my mouth. "I mean it's not like I'd like to hit that pshh." I say quickly. Then I observe Jungkooks flawless skin and broad shoulders. "You know you're acting really different towards me than usual. You seem oddly genuine with your words,a lot more clumsier and less composed than usual. Are you ok?" He asks with a concerned and innocent smile. That sweet smile. Those soft lips. It wouldn't hurt to kiss them once.

Quickly I grab his shirt and pull him towards me and eventually his lips crashed into mine. I closed my eyes moving my lips on his. At first he didn't kiss back but he eventually got with the program and began moving his lips as well, soon getting the hang of it. I parted our lips for a moment to breathe then reconnected our lips. Pushing him down on the bed I continue to kiss him. Lifting up my head breaking the kiss I felt Jungkook chase my lips trying to continue the kiss. I look into Jungkooks eyes and he looks into mine.

We were talking with his eyes, I could see he was contemplating whether or not he wants this. With a nod I smirk and remove his glasses since I've never seen him without them. Once I removed them a real smile appeared upon my features. Slowly I lowered myself so his lips were touching mine. I thought popped in my head and i though it'd be fun to see his reaction. I let my tongue skim his bottom lip. This took him by surprise causing him to gasp, I took the opportunity to slip my tongue in his mouth and explore every crevice.

I come up for air as I feel like I'm about to pass out from the limited oxygen intake. I look at the panting Jungkook under me, sweat glistened his forehead causing his black hair to stick to it. I lowered my head and began to suck on his neck making hickeys. Taking off my white shirt I reveal my white Calvin Klein bra. Jungkook stares at me in a daze. I reach for the hem of his black shirt and shoot him a smile like smirk as I pull it over his head revealing his well shaped body.

I ran my fingers up and down his torso barely touching it at times. I could feel something hardening under me. I try and suppress a smile coming on my face. I roll my hips on his and a groan escapes his lips. He covers his face clearly embarrassed by his sudden outburst. I remove his hands from his face and give a reassuring smile. I reach for my bra and begin to take it off. He covers his eyes, innocence screaming from his form. My bra falls to the floor and I remove his hands from his face.

"If you don't want this we can stop." I say innocently as I lay on his torso making sure to push my breasts onto him. He shakes his head vigorously. "No no no, it's just my first time so I don't really know what to do." He admits sounding sad innocently. "It's ok I'll lead you. But when you're ready feel free to do whatever you want." I say comforting him as I grab his hand leading it to my breast. He touched it slowly and cautiously.

It was gentle and cute. Soon he began getting the hang of it and began to knead it. I bit my lip suppressing any loud noise from escaping my mouth only allowing small grunts out. I grind my hips against his and a loud moan escaped his mouth. Oddly enough I really enjoyed the sound and wanted to hear more. I remove his khaki pants and reveal his black Calvin Klein boxers. "Yah-Jungkook we're matching!" I say breaking the atmosphere and pulling down my pants to show off my white Calvin Klein underwear. Just then I actually look and see the tent in his boxers.

He smiled when he saw my childish act and was about to say something but it was replaced with a groan as I palmed him through his boxers. I pulled his boxers down and his dick sprung up dripping with anticipation. I kneeled in between his legs and gripped his dick in my hand. I began to stroke him and I could hear his jagged uneven breaths followed by quiet grunts. Opening my mouth I take in his length and I hear a sudden gasp followed by a loud exhale. Bobbing my head I hollow out my cheeks.

I hear moans and groans coming from my following actions. I bring my head up and down and every time I do so I can feel Jungkook get closer and closer to his release. I could feel my sheets about ready to rip at how tight he's gripping onto the sheets. As I hear his grunts get louder and breathing get heavier I know he's about to reach his high. An evil thought comes into mind and I just stop out of no where. He looked up, out of breath and sweaty. "Why'd you stop?" He complained in a childish voice out of breath.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Do you want to try and lead?" I suggested. Hesitantly he nodded his head. He's a smart boy I know that he has to have most of this figured out by now he just need a little push of confidence. I lay on the bed and wait for him to do something. He pulls down my underwear with by hooking his finger onto the sides and sliding them down slowly. Once they fall to the floor, Jungkook runs a finger down my folds. I gasp in surprise as he continues to play with my folds.

He pushes a finger through my folds and brings it back out. His finger being coated with a shinny substance. Sticking his finger in his mouth his eyes light up. He puts his head in between my legs and I just feel him lapping up all my juices. Once he had enough he tipped his head to the side and stood up, positioning himself at my entrance. Brushing up against my folds and finally pushing through I let out a moan and hear a loud grunt from him. He leans down so he could whisper-pant sweet nothings into my ears as he thrusts into me. I scratch his back in pure bliss. As he began to thrust faster he'd hit my g-spot every now and then causing me to scream his name.

As we both got closer to our release I whispered things into his ears causing him to thrust faster. I could feel the knot come undone as he hit my g-spot again and I screamed out his name. Not long after I felt him release his warm liquid within me. Thinking back I remembered that I take my pill everyday just in case. We rode out our highs and collapsed on one another. Our chests heaved up and down exhausted. "Are you sure that was your first time?" I asked low key impressed.

"Yeah. Was I good enough?" He asked looking at me with cute doe eyes."Eh I think I'll need more persuasion for it to be 'good enough'... but let's just say that it wasn't bad for your first time." I said closing my eyes but peeping one eye open to see him pout and soon doze off. A smirk found its way tugging on the corner of my mouth. "Jungkookie... you-" I start but then stop saving my statement for another time.

Sorry if this smut sucked I haven't wrote a whole smut in like a WHILE so I hope u enjoyed it.