The Wild Side

~Afraid of heights is different from being afraid to fall~

~Time skip 4th day~
It's my best friend's birthday today and she decided to held a party.
---------

~Time skip Night time~
"Lee Sunny!" I said as I walked inside our apartment with Suga.
"Hiiiii!!!" She said and hugged me.
"Omo! Min Yoongi? Bts? Omegerd!" She said and was about to hug him but he just went for a hand shake.
We went in the garden and found the others.
Old school mates and a few I didn't know.
"Oh! Isn't it the great Agust D!" Jabeum said and went to greet Suga.
"Eyy man! How's life?" The other guys said and went to him.
It seems like he knew them all
"Jazzzzz!!" Chloe screamed as she went to hug me.
We went spinning around hugging as the others joined us.
" So how are you and your fiancé?" Lira asked me and everyone looked at me.
"When's the wedding?" "How many babies will you have?" They asked as Sunny came to sit with us.
"We're over" I said looking at my fist.
"Omo! What happen?" Jisoo asked.
" Well he cheated.. found out his secretary is carrying his child" I said.
"What an asshole!" They said "let's have fun today! We'll make you forget that jerk!" Chloe said as she handed me a drink.
I looked over Suga who was talking with the other guys while drinking.
He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and t
I have low tolerance but what could possibly happen?

3rd person pov
They were having a lot of fun and she was already to her 5th glass.
She is drunk laughing very loud and saying things out of nowhere and he noticed it.
She was about to drink her 6th glass when he stopped her.
"You're drunk Jaz.. let's get you to bed. Enough drinking" he said and took the glass from her.
"Noooooooooo~" she whined but he said no.
The others were passed out in the garden and the living room.
From 2 guys hugging each other to someone making the others butt a pillow.
He was having difficulty walking straight as he was drunk as well.
But they made it to her bed and they went to lie down.
"Sugaa~ you're so hot!" She said as she rolled over and was on top of him.
"I know! And your seductive" he said and cupped her face and pulled her for a kiss.
No one was thinking straight everything that happened just happened.
Soon the room was filled with skin slapping and loud moans.
(Sorry I'm not good at writing smut ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
-------------
They woke up with a major headache.
"Jaz!"
"Suga!"
"Shit!"
"We did!"
They both looked at each other.
"I still love you tho" Suga said
"I- I don't know what to say I mean.... Suga I don't even know how it felt.. not that I wanted to but like you know" she said and pulled the covers to her face.
"You wanna know how it feels?" He asked which made the whole room feel so hot!
"If you want to" he said and pulled the covers a bit to strong and there it revealed their naked bodys
She didn't know what to do.
He didn't know what to say.
'OH SHIIIIEEEEETTTTEEEUU' was all her brain was saying.
"I wanna feel it too" he said and went on top of her.
She couldn't think straight his voice sounded so sexy and his body was glorious that she pulled him for a kiss.
He was shocked at first but kissed back.
Again the sound of skin slapping and not so loud moans filled the room.
After that they both went to shower.
-------------
Yoongi's pov
I was in the kitchen as she entered the living room.
"Jaz! What happened last night? Huh? Huh?" Chloe and Sunny asked smiling like crazy.
"Nothing" she said and looked at me I looked back and she got shy and looked away.
I went to help the others who were making breakfast as she went to the garden to help the others clean.

Jazy's pov
"Soooo~" Chloe said and came closer to me.
"How was last night?" She asked with a smirk on her face.
"What do you mean?" I asked acting all innocent.
"Oh come on! You were all aah~ Deeper~ faster~ hahaha" Jisoo said laughing.
"No I wasn't!" I said facing Sunny who was laughing as well.
"Uhuh.. yeah yeah" she said and I could feel my face heat up.
"I swear!" I said and stood up putting the garbage away.
"Sure you weren't" Jisoo said smiling with the others.
"Come on! Don't be shy!" Sunny said and I slapped her arm.
"Stob it!" I said and she began to laugh.
"Okay okay!" She said while throwing her hands in the air giving up but still laughing.
"So if you're not a thing.. then you won't mind me getting his first?" Lira said smirking.
"Yah! No!" I said without even thinking.
"I knew it! Hahahaha!" Lira and Chloe said giving each other a high five.
This girls seriously!
At that moment Suga went to us.
"Breakfast is ready" he said and the girls looked over to him.
"Sooo~ how was last night?" Sunny asked him
"It was good" he said like it's so normal.
"Was she a beast?" Chloe asked which made me slap her arm but she just laughed.
"Ehh... I'm not gonna answer that" he said while rubbing the back of his neck.
"Hehehehe... It's alright we heard it tho" Lira said looking at me and him with a huge smile on her face.
"Let's just all go eat" I said and went inside.
After all the guest were gone it was only me, Suga and Sunny.
"I won't judge.. but honestly you two look cute together you don't have to tell me anything but I swear! You were loud last night ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ" she said to me we were in the living room while he was doing chores in the kitchen.
"If you don't want him I'll take him! Like where will you find someone who actually do chores and he's a guy" she said making me realize it aswell.
"Sunny do you think its like selfish? I mean I just broke up with Bogeum but I don't feel hurt or anything since he came I don't know but I actually didn't even cry" I said facing her
"It's not.. that dick cheated first yoh know but if Suga is what makes you happy then what's holding you back?" She asked.
"I just broke up with Bogeum as I said and even if me and Suga did have a past... Do you- do you think he'll like like me? I mean as in love someone like me? I totally forgot about him I hurted him" I said looking down at my hands.
"Well he likes you a lot hearing the sound you made last night" she said smiling at me.
I got a pillow and hit her she got one as well to defend her self.
"Weren't you drunk?" I asked and she shook her head.
"Nope me, Chloe, Lira and Jisoo weren't we just pretended to be cuz like we know you have low tolerance did you really think 5 glasses will bring us down? Hahahaha we just wanted you to be happy actually we expected you to cry but you didn't and ended up going with Suga" she said
"You guys are evil!" I said and there we played pillow fight.
"Jaz lets go?" Suga came in the room and we stopped and looked at him.
"Uh yeah sure" I said feeling embarrassed.
"When are you coming back?" Sunny asked
"When Suga goes back to his work" I said and she wiggled her eyebrows at me before giving me a hug before we left the apartment.
Does he really like me? Am I being selfish? Why didn't I cry when I saw what Bogeum did? I did love him right?

Dun dun dun duuuuuuunnn!!
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I'm sorry everything went so fast
Hahahaah 😏😏😏
😎민 윤기🎧